Non - Brexit

Revoke article 50 petition 800,00 signatures and counting!

Honestly, how ridiculous. If it gets to 500,000 they have to debate it in parliament, which won’t be before next week so pretty pointless really. It’s passed that amount. 52% voted out.

Ok we didn’t exactly know what mess it was going to cause and it would be this difficult but move on. We are going to leave the EU.

you're bonkers

The point of being anything other than Bonkers...with this situation...is lost on me! .. Im enjoying myself as an insurance against getting angry!

You cant deny that this Parlaiment deserves Ridicule, Satire, Anarchy and general p#ss taking!

Look how camera -shy Johnson and others such as Ommunia and Javid have become to name just a few! Careers.....not Friday on their minds!

Honestly the most terrible speach I can remember. I'm not one to call for the head of a politician lightly but to try and deliberately drive a wedge between the people and their representatives at this juncture is completely irresponsible...

At this juncture?

The wedge between the people and politicians was already there, firmly banged in by the politicians themselves since 23rd June, 2016.

It's not irresponsible pointing something that's bleeding obvious to everyone except the leeches in Westminster and most of the media.

I can't stand May's politics but, to my own surprise, I thought she delivered a wake-up call to MPs. Well, she tried... I fear the self-interested bloodsuckers who sit across all sides of both the political divide and this Brexit balls-up will carry on ignoring the people.

It's my hope that come the next general election every single sitting MP is voted out.

I don't care about their party or political affiliations, I just hope ordinary people punish all the politicians who took any part in parliament since June, 2016.

Pity Cameron didnt have a pair of balls visible to the Naked Eye in his dealings with the EU!
She INHERITED this 'golden nugget of a poisoned chalice...and is steadfastly trying to deliver the Democratic vote of the population!
THAT.. she has never waivered from! What has anyone else done other than ' paltry Party Politics! See it for what it is!
Wheres bloody Cameron now? Drinking Cocktails somewhere with Twenty Ruperts and Bentley full of Can Can girls in tow! Grinning!

Conditional on being in or out of the customs union?

Only applicable to eu passport holders, doesnt apply to non eu.?

If in the CU we would have to abide by rules made to service said CU. It goes against the 'our laws' and 'taking back control' narrative. I would assume therefore it would be a May and ERG wet dream not to be in the CU.

Regarding passports, yes that's the hilarious thing about it. Asylum seekers/economic migrants from the poorest parts of the world with no skills will still come here. Some people thought stopping free movement applied to non EU citizens.

Sounds like you voted for Labour, your man up front hasn't really set the world on fire has he? All he does is ask for a GE all the time, and don't get me started on the monotonous SNP.
The scapegoats bingo, corbyn and the snp.

The buck stops with those who voted Leave and then hid behind the sofa.
Who has been holding their elected representatives to account for the lack of leadership, planning and preparation since the referendum result?

At this juncture?

The wedge between the people and politicians was already there, firmly banged in by the politicians themselves since 23rd June, 2016.

It's not irresponsible pointing something that's bleeding obvious to everyone except the leeches in Westminster and most of the media.

I can't stand May's politics but, to my own surprise, I thought she delivered a wake-up call to MPs. Well, she tried... I fear the self-interested bloodsuckers who sit across all sides of both the political divide and this Brexit balls-up will carry on ignoring the people.

It's my hope that come the next general election every single sitting MP is voted out.

I don't care about their party or political affiliations, I just hope ordinary people punish all the politicians who took any part in parliament since June, 2016.

I completely disagree. Sure the politicians have struggled to cope with implementing the result - arguably they've struggled to interpret the result let alone implement it. We've got a system that is completely unprepared and unable to deal with this type of problem and we've got a completely divided country with various factions shouting each other down. How realistically are MPs supposed to sort the mess out?

Calling them leeches, bloodsuckers, etc. might make you feel better but it adds nothing to the debate and gets us nowhere. Not to mention the fact that people who have completely the opposite view to you are also calling them similar things because they are not doing what they want... in a 48-52 referendum. Your expectations as to what could be achieved in the circumstances are unrealistic.

The last thing we need is for the actual Prime Minister to fuel people's anger against their elected representatives. Do you think that all MPs will be voted out and we'll get new ones that everyone is happy with? That's like Jimnnina banging on about PGMOL as if getting rid of them will magically sort the problem.

She's irresponsibly fueling the hatred of politicians because she's messed the whole thing up since day one. It doesn't help anyone and has surely made concensus in parliament even less likely.

When you voted Blandford, did you vote for no deal and thus default WTO terms? (Which potentially we might face next week)

It’s a good question I voted off of the back of the information available at the time, rightly or wrongly. I’m more frustrated at the fact of we’ve held one referendum we don’t need to have another one until we get the result other people want, it would ruin (even further) politics for years to come

When you voted Blandford, did you vote for no deal and thus default WTO terms? (Which potentially we might face next week)
Leave for me meant leaving the customs union. I have no problem with us trading on WTO terms and negotiating trade deals with other countries in due course. the problem is leaving it so late - but I am not scared of WTO terms.

The scapegoats bingo, corbyn and the snp.

The buck stops with those who voted Leave and then hid behind the sofa.
Who has been holding their elected representatives to account for the lack of leadership, planning and preparation since the referendum result?

Blimey Jim, you posted an actual statement, a point of your own. This is great progress my friend and I'd love to see more of it.

Well, not hiding behind the sofa, the electorate went out and voted at a subsequent General Election instead. A vast majority voted for parties who's manifestos, in the party's own terms and words, included leaving the EU. The electorate hoping this would hold the elected representatives to account. Because in this country that is how we hold our elected representatives to account.

a system that is completely unprepared and unable to deal with this type of problem

Where was this explained during the Referendum campaign, sounds a bit like Project Fear to borrow a Leaver soundbite.

Failing to plan is planning to fail. Time to move forward, all these experts telling us what is broken but no credible way to fix it. The resignation of the incompetent PM would be a good start, probably best followed by a General Election to let the voters let off their frustration.

I completely disagree. Sure the politicians have struggled to cope with implementing the result - arguably they've struggled to interpret the result let alone implement it. We've got a system that is completely unprepared and unable to deal with this type of problem and we've got a completely divided country with various factions shouting each other down. How realistically are MPs supposed to sort the mess out?

Calling them leeches, bloodsuckers, etc. might make you feel better but it adds nothing to the debate and gets us nowhere. Not to mention the fact that people who have completely the opposite view to you are also calling them similar things because they are not doing what they want... in a 48-52 referendum. Your expectations as to what could be achieved in the circumstances are unrealistic.

The last thing we need is for the actual Prime Minister to fuel people's anger against their elected representatives. Do you think that all MPs will be voted out and we'll get new ones that everyone is happy with? That's like Jimnnina banging on about PGMOL as if getting rid of them will magically sort the problem.

She's irresponsibly fueling the hatred of politicians because she's messed the whole thing up since day one. It doesn't help anyone and has surely made concensus in parliament even less likely.
I have absolutely no problem with politicians of all parties being told they are part of the problem. if they can't handle it too f......g bad.

;