Non - Brexit

Denmark's new centre-left government has upset the EU by announcing new border checks with Sweden, following a spate of violence in Copenhagen, that Danes believe originates from across the border in Sweden.

This is from Swedish Television today:

Enligt polisen i Danmark kommer gränskontrollerna inte att hållas hela tiden utan man gör så kallade stickprov.

– Det blir alltså inga fasta kontroller vid gränsövergångarna till Sverige, säger Lene Frank.

For those of you who do not read Swedish:

According to Danish police, the border control will not be all the time, but will be simply a few random checks.

There will be no comprehensive control of the border crossings with Sweden says Lene Frank [Danish police spokesperson].

There are sources and sources.

This

This is complete nonsense.

First, the population of Sweden is predominantly Christian, atheist or agnostic (90% in total)

Second, the explosions statistic. Did you know that it includes bangers and other fireworks? And what has it to do with your false assertion?

Third, there is not even passport control between Denmark and Sweden. I know. I make the journey every fortnight and, as it happens, I am sat on a train having just crossed over the bridge from Copenhagen airport.

Have you ever even been here? Note by here, I mean Sweden.

Express your opinions by all means, but don't post made up stuff as facts.

My wife is Danish and I visit Copenhagen very often.
Malmo used to be a lovely city but now is taken over by immigrants who live in Rosengard a no go area for police..
The border search is when the police have info on movement of known troublemakers.

https://www.politico.eu/article/swe...ty-undoing-peaceful-self-image-law-and-order/

My wife is Danish and I visit Copenhagen very often.
Malmo used to be a lovely city but now is taken over by immigrants who live in Rosengard a no go area for police..
The border search is when the police have info on movement of known troublemakers.

https://www.politico.eu/article/swe...ty-undoing-peaceful-self-image-law-and-order/

How often is very often? Once a week, once a month?

Please provide proof that the city has been "taken over" by immigrants.

When did the police say that Rosengård is a "no go" area?

PS. Your wife's nationality to a third country is hardly relevant to Sweden. Or does she live in Malmö? You do know that Danes make up the second largest immigrant group there. Are they the ones responsible for whatever you imagine?

PS. Your wife's nationality to a third country is hardly relevant to Sweden. Or does she live in Malmö? You do know that Danes make up the second largest immigrant group there. Are they the ones responsible for whatever you imagine?

"You do know that Danes make up the second largest immigrant group there" same applies to Swedes in Denmark.
Why don't you just agree that Sweden has a problem with immigrants and that your government has been too lenient, it seems its too late to deal with the problem.
More proof.
https://nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2019-1...ander-beskyttes-af-tungt-bevaebnede-kollegaer

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/70j9d9/sprangningarna-pa-rekordniva-i-ar

https://www.berlingske.dk/samfund/se-kortet-her-er-bombeangrebene-i-malmoe

"Why don't I just agree?"

Simple, because the evidence is not there.

You gave three links. The two Danish ones are based completely on the Swedish one. Both make that very clear.

Neither the original article nor the two based on it support your suggestions that:-

- Sweden has a problem with immigrants [whatever you mean by that broad brush asssertion]
- the whatever it is that you are alluding to is the government's fault
- that whatever this problem is, it is too late.

Good job that I can read and understand Swedish and Danish in the original without having to rely on anyone who might put a spin on it, eh?

Proof? Case dismissed. The prosecution has not only failed to make a case, but even failed to formulate the charge.

Could it be that the disgruntled, racist white supremisists resent that Sweden overall has a very good record of integrating immigrants and that they are just that, disgruntled, racists?

oh by the way, the chat that reduced immigration is causing wages to rise is not correct. EU immigration is falling but non eu is rising. Yes wages rising - but not due to reduced immigration. With regards Sweden, seems to be the favourite example of the nasty lot to show why immigration is bad. One has to remember, immigration is a positive thing, immigrants are, as a group, net contributers to the wealth of a country and enrich it culturally. My anglo-iranian mate (poole grammar school 1981-1987), lives in malmo, he loves it :LOL:

oh by the way, the chat that reduced immigration is causing wages to rise is not correct. EU immigration is falling but non eu is rising. Yes wages rising - but not due to reduced immigration.

Oh by the way, you could always read the sources and evidence that was posted and provide alternative evidence to support your view if you disagree. Otherwise you're just having a reckon.

Oh, my mistake, you've supported your view using your mate from school as evidence (although it's not particularly clear what it is evidence of tbh).

Would voting for the end of freedom of movement for British people travelling to Sweden or Denmark help this issue?

Oh by the way, you could always read the sources and evidence that was posted and provide alternative evidence to support your view if you disagree. Otherwise you're just having a reckon.

Oh, my mistake, you've supported your view using your mate from school as evidence (although it's not particularly clear what it is evidence of tbh).
Chetnik, don’t live it, read it, as per SDD’s version.

...”the earth is a common treasury for all” as Billy Bragg sang...funny I am in Thailand and just met an Iranian couple living in Sweden and are contributing to the country’s cosmopolitan society. I also work with a Philipino who has Swedish nationality and why not. We need to share this planet not divide it.

The referendum was in the main voted on immigration and foreigners over here taking our jobs.....well where are those ‘british’ on the farms working now?...nowhere !! as there is a shortage of workers!

For Gods Sake (giving FFS a day off..he is tired).......
Bloody Opinion Polls all over the papers today.....all trying to evaluate the effect of the Tv ' Debate'.
Just as the certainty of predictions of politicians have not fared well in the 21st century so far...the exaggerations and subsequent inaccuracies of Opinion polls have become friggin amplified and in general , stats and figure projections found wanting ...all helping to confuse and liable to create quirky 'swings' in the voting..to add to the splits and melting pot mess ... and leading in many areas to apathy and abandonment of politics by previously enthusiastic punters.
Due to Brexit and its lavish media coverage the ' uneducated' are becoming the educated and the educated are searching for new mentors , direction and clarity!
The whole thing is a complete Farce!

Anyone noticed how the Americans involved in the Impeachment Hearing do not shout at each other....all calm and civil ...Weird...you would expect that to have even more Decibels than our Parliament Shoutex!

Last edited:
Would voting for the end of freedom of movement for British people travelling to Sweden or Denmark help this issue?

Good question. Well, it might be if I could only understand it.

What is "the issue" you refer to?"

And how and why are British people involved in it?

And I have a supplementary question, why on earth have you asked a very similar question three times in response to my posts in completely random and irrelevant contexts?

Good question. Well, it might be if I could only understand it.

What is "the issue" you refer to?"

And how and why are British people involved in it?

And I have a supplementary question, why on earth have you asked a very similar question three times in response to my posts in completely random and irrelevant contexts?
I never saw a reply.

How will the NHS be safer under a government devoid of any trade deals desperately seeking one with the USA than it would under TTIP?

Also on your reasons to leave the EU, you did not mention that you wanted to end free movement of British people. Was it a benefit of Brexit you did not foresee?

I never saw a reply.

How will the NHS be safer under a government devoid of any trade deals desperately seeking one with the USA than it would under TTIP?

Also on your reasons to leave the EU, you did not mention that you wanted to end free movement of British people. Was it a benefit of Brexit you did not foresee?

I did not repl to your question.

Your question is not relevant to me. You say you saw my reasons for voting leave. Those reasons remain. Can you not accept my reasons?

For Gods Sake (giving FFS a day off..he is tired).......
Bloody Opinion Polls all over the papers today.....all trying to evaluate the effect of the Tv ' lDebate'.
Just as the certainty of predictions of politicians have not fared well in the 21st century so far...the exaggerations and subsequent inaccuracies of Opinion polls have become friggin amplified and in general , stats and figure projections found wanting ...all helping to confuse and liable to create quirky 'swings' in the voting..to add to the splits and melting pot mess ... and leading in many areas to apathy and abandonment of politics by previously enthusiastic punters.
Due to Brexit and its lavish media coverage the ' uneducated' are becoming the educated and the educated are searching for new mentors , direction and clarity!
The whole thing is a complete Farce!

Anyone noticed how the Americans involved in the Impeachment Hearing do not shout at each other....all calm and civil ...Weird...you would expect that to have even more Decibels than our Parliament Shoutex!

I guess they try to refine the process with each election but the only poll that has any form of accuracy is the exit poll which comes out about two minutes after ten.
Once I’ve heard that I’ll probably be off to bed in a strop.

I did not repl to your question.

Your question is not relevant to me. You say you saw my reasons for voting leave. Those reasons remain. Can you not accept my reasons?
I'm just looking for answers. I would be very keen to know how the NHS is better protected by a UK Govt seeking trade deals, esp with the US who look after their pharmaceutical companies, compared to how it would be hurt under the TTIP negotiations you mentioned on your reasons for leaving. You previously told me to refer to your reasons.

You asked a long list of things previously, such as have i been taught by a certain economist, worked in the EU, had my work used by a politician etc. Maybe I read it wrong, but i thought you were inferring you had. If so, I would be very interested to hear your thoughts and facts on the above. If I read it wrong, then apologies. Every day is a learning day.

One other question, you previously mentioned you travel between Sweden and Denmark once every two weeks. Is that for work, or because you live in one of those countries?

school mate thing was tongue in cheek mate, but also small piece of real hearsay to suggest that perhaps it isnt as bad as the right wing media wish to portray it to suit their racist agenda.

;