Non - Brexit

Passed me by with very little impact.
I didn’t want us to leave but don’t think we will see as much change as either end of the spectrum would like us to believe.
The sad thing it has highlighted to me is to see how much people prefer to be righteous than try and get on.

Our beliefs will always be held dear to our sense of identity and in many ways shielded from change due to issues of security. Sometimes I wish we could just loosen the grip a bit and give us some more room to breathe and see possibility.
Feeling a bit deep this morning, must be match day :)
Up the bloody cherries me dears :utc:

Weird thing...watching Farage stood on a stage grinning and absorbing the glory of dobakes chanting his name.
All the anxiety and workload carried through by the likes of T.May.
Farage and Verhofstad could have, over the years have negotiated something good...instead of childish sparring.
And you observe Verhofstad slumped in his seat looking tearful and defeated...just about the Ego...in both cases!

Fishing is due to be sorted by June and the EU will not budge on no European boats in British offshore waters. If can't get past that hurdle then a trade deal will be tough.

References to Intelligence is banal.

There are Bright and Stupid people on either side of the Euro Debate.
If an individual allows him or herself to be dragged across to one side with total disregard of the other.. then all they are doing is locking into a 'controlled freak controlled by control freaks ' existence.
If your on this Planet for just this once.. dont be 'owned' by dogmatic dickheads...enjoy the freedom of fence sitting...grab a straw, chew it and laugh...be free!

They use the term 'gammon' . Ive just looked up the slang meaning.
So that means Corbyn is 'gammon' being oldish and white....and getting rid of Jews would put him into the history books aligned with Hitler...who was Right wing in his Actions.
Interesting Slants!

;