Non - Brexit

Has the deadline of 15 October gone yet ?

Enough is enough! Boris is NOT bluffing with October 15 deadline - Brexiteer's EU warning

David Jones, who served as Minister of State the Department for Exiting the European Union between 2016 and 2017, was speaking after Mr Johnson confirmed if no agreement had been struck by the middle of next month, the UK would walk away from the negotiating table. The process of Brexit has been punctuated by deadlines, including several which proved to be nothing of the sort - March 31, for example.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...deadline-boris-johnson-michel-barnier-no-deal

Hard border implemented in Kent as part of government brexit preparations.

BBC News - Brexit: Lorry drivers will need a permit to enter Kent after transition period
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54260470

What about Superman ( 'Clerk' Kent) based at the hyped 'big border'..to sort out all the baddies!

Hey come on....nothing much is gonna change.. around the globe people make things, grow things... sell stuff, buy stuff...a few tarrifs and tarrif police ain't gonna make much difference....Carry on Living and Stop Worrying! Supply and Demand Rule OK.

Come on. Who fell for the oven ready Brexit deal soundbite?

I certainly didn't.
I said it before and I'll say it again:
Once BJ became PM, it was clear to me that the government do not want a deal, never wanted a deal, never intended to get a deal. The want the hardest Brexit possible.
All they have done is gone through the motions, running down the clock like the away team holding on to a 1-0 lead.

If the "Internal Market" Bill (aka Enabling Act) with it's intentions of breaking international law, and the recent agriculture bill throwing British farmers under a bus didnt convince people of that, then nothing will.

Fooled /gullible / groomed...same old from the usual few.

Come on at least make your moaning look constructive ...We have Macron being a complete bell yet the powerhouse of Europe using a bit of common sense.
You voted against your own interests, against your future generations interests and you, if asked again, will double down and do the same again. Groomed.

Staggering that the much maligned Merkel is now a paragon of virtue and hope. At least we can acknowledge the true European power house.

;