Non - Brexit

That’s a very English point of view. All the Welsh people I know are very proud to be Welsh and not British. Colonialism is not very welcome.

Well that's great but it was my post from my perspective wasn't it. For the record I probably wouldn't really describe myself as British but I've loads of time for the Welsh, Scots and Northern Irish - most of those I've met over the years are quite fond of the English too. Present company excepted.

You don’t drink wine? I’m afraid I can no longer love you. Go and keep your mummy happy.

Lay of the milk Stan, Wipe your upper lip of that white stuff and try and find some dignity in your remaining years. What's done is done it happened 5 years ago, it's time for you to think for yourself, you act like a EU Junkie it's unhealthy.

Lay of the milk Stan, Wipe your upper lip of that white stuff and try and find some dignity in your remaining years. What's done is done it happened 5 years ago, it's time for you to think for yourself, you act like a EU Junkie it's unhealthy.
Dignity. That’s the last thing I want. I need to go out in a haze of bum chocolate, EU milk and French wine. Give my love to your mothers tit.

Dignity. That’s the last thing I want. I need to go out in a haze of bum chocolate, EU milk and French wine. Give my love to your mothers tit.

Lol looks like I've got under someones skin because he can't even think of his insult that I gave on the previous page. For your good Stan you need to lay of the EU bitty, wipe that milk from your chin and get on with your clearly dull life or it will consume you forever. The deal has been agreed. ]

Once the COVID is over go and visit Bucharest and live there, see how long you last, they're in the EU and I've been there, good people there but the streets of Bucha would make you shite yourself little man.

Lol looks like I've got under someones skin because he can't even think of his insult that I gave on the previous page. For your good Stan you need to lay of the EU bitty, wipe that milk from your chin and get on with your clearly dull life or it will consume you forever. The deal has been agreed. ]

Once the COVID is over go and visit Bucharest and live there, see how long you last, they're in the EU and I've been there, good people there but the streets of Bucha would make you shite yourself little man.
Whoa don’t flatter yourself. Your insults are so tame I hardly notice them. In fact you might have to remind me again what it was.

;