Non - Brexit

Gerra Lefty Schoolteacher with buck teeth and a squint to come forward , win a Seat with Anna Soubry as Mentor ..and to eventually take the reigns of Prime Minister....and take us to the standards of Bulgaria Life. ..

I notice that nobody is brave enough to talk about the disaster that is Brexit but now Sinn Fein are the biggest party in N. Ireland, Dominic Raab is talking about tearing up the Brexit agreement reached by the British government.

No, I think Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Gibraltar and the Falkland Islands should be free from colonial rule. How about you?

I think they are democracies that have the right to vote for what they want. As they have done. If that is independence so be it.

I also think that people who dismiss NI unionists as if they are not legitimate citizens who's rights are somehow lesser than those who identify as Irish are cut from the same cloth as people who think that people from immigrant backgrounds in England can't be truly English.

Reactions: DJ
The NI DUP, possibly the Worlds most intransigent people...its not surprising - they are more Right Wing Fascist and Money orientated than you're most rigid Tory !
Horrible people to a man.
And..Removing Religion from the Newborn of both sides could be halfway to solving the long-term extension of a 600 year Saga!!!

Brexit is just an add - on with little to do with the core problem.

The Good Friday agreement that tbf has held things in relative Peace was also a tool for self - congratulation of career politicians and trouble - makers involved...such as Paisley and McGuiness, initially hating each other ..but posing as 'buddies' to gain fame and legend status...both in fact murderers in reality.
There are so many angles to come at it from.

I think they are democracies that have the right to vote for what they want. As they have done. If that is independence so be it.

I also think that people who dismiss NI unionists as if they are not legitimate citizens who's rights are somehow lesser than those who identify as Irish are cut from the same cloth as people who think that people from immigrant backgrounds in England can't be truly English.
I’m a bit thick on this issue but how do you square your second paragraph with your first?

I’m a bit thick on this issue but how do you square your second paragraph with your first?

People have the right to self-determination. In fact the principal of consent is written into the Good Friday Agreement. If a majority in NI and the RoI wanted reunification then that's what will happen. If Scotland had have voted for independence in their referendum then that's what would have happened. The idea that the beastly English are exercising colonial control over NI, Scotland and Wales, as implied by Stan, is horseshit. In fact it's the sort of crap that some brexit voters spouted about the EU.

As things stand a majority in NI would vote to stay in the UK if polls are to be believed.

Last edited:

;