Non - Bury FC

Good to see (should be in the Good News thread!). Remember our first game at DC, after moving to the area, was against Bury- a certain Mr Defoe playing for us on loan. Good memory.

Glad this has all been resolved as it's terrible what their fans have been through. Hopefully the beginning of their journey back to the football league. Really nice friendly bunch up there, when we were in the area last year me and my son went for a look at the ground and we got invited in and given a tour by someone from their supporters trust. They let my son on the pitch to take a few penalties which he enjoyed no end.

Best of luck to them but they have a long way to go to climb back to where they were. Their League is Level 9 in the pyramid, the same as Poppies, Christchurch and Brockenhurst (Wessex Premier)

Best of luck to them but they have a long way to go to climb back to where they were. Their League is Level 9 in the pyramid, the same as Poppies, Christchurch and Brockenhurst (Wessex Premier)
Long slog but they have clarity on what they have to achieve. Think aldershot town fc started quite low when they started?

Long slog but they have clarity on what they have to achieve. Think aldershot town fc started quite low when they started?
Isthmian League Division 3 - 9th tier.
AFC Wimbledon also started in the 9th tier (Combined Counties league was level 9 at that time)

Interesting to think if we ever properly folded - I'd like my local non league team more than whatever the 'new' AFCB would be, so probably wouldn't support 'us' any more.

Suppose that's the risk if you are an exile.

In the BH area, who would gain more? Poole? Poppies? or would everyone just support the AFCB phoenix club?

In the BH area, who would gain more? Poole? Poppies? or would everyone just support the AFCB phoenix club?
If a phoenix club was up and running quickly I think most would probably support it, the club after all is more than simply the legal entity that underpins its ownership, I for one would want to carry on supporting and try to help the club get back up the leagues.

Interesting to think if we ever properly folded - I'd like my local non league team more than whatever the 'new' AFCB would be, so probably wouldn't support 'us' any more.

Suppose that's the risk if you are an exile.

BCPAFC:throw:

If a phoenix club was up and running quickly I think most would probably support it, the club after all is more than simply the legal entity that underpins its ownership, I for one would want to carry on supporting and try to help the club get back up the leagues.

If Keith Agar had gotten control of the club in 2009 we would have found the answer.

;