Non - Can This Bloke Become President Of The United States?

?? "I have always been dubious of rape cases where the woman didn't scream rape until 30 years later "

You literally stated the above. Thats exactly the accusations Saville had. So you believe those women but not the ones accusing Trump?
If you need it spelling out in terms that a simpleton can understand: I was dubious about Saville until the evidence proved that he was guilty as sin. You might think that is wrong, and that everyone making this sort of allegation (eg. Carl Beech, known as "Nick") should be believed. I don't.

In this case there is plenty of evidence that Trump is a man who enjoys sex, but no corroborating evidence that the woman concerned objected. (Or that the event ever happened. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it did.)

If someone were to tell me that Druss_the_Legend raped someone thirty years ago in a public place but she (or he) didn't like to say so until her (or his) book was being published, I would have my doubts. If it turned out that there was a strong set of supporting evidence that this was what Druss_the_Legend did all the time, then that would settle my doubts.

If someone were to tell me that Druss_the_Legend raped someone thirty years ago in a public place but she (or he) didn't like to say so until her (or his) book was being published, I would have my doubts. If it turned out that there was a strong set of supporting evidence that this was what Druss_the_Legend did all the time, then that would settle my doubts.

This is terrible. By using this example, it seems like you are trivialising rape and the treatment of women. It does not matter how long the passage of time:- a sexual assault is a sexual assault and it should not be diminished.

If that wasn't low enough, what do you hope to achieve by attaching a poster's name to this fiction? Character assassination?

If you need it spelling out in terms that a simpleton can understand: I was dubious about Saville until the evidence proved that he was guilty as sin. You might think that is wrong, and that everyone making this sort of allegation (eg. Carl Beech, known as "Nick") should be believed. I don't.

In this case there is plenty of evidence that Trump is a man who enjoys sex, but no corroborating evidence that the woman concerned objected. (Or that the event ever happened. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it did.)

Corroborating evidence like two people who confirmed under oath she told them it happened at the time but swore to secrecy? That would be pretty powerful.

He lost the majority in the upper house in the mid terms last year. Lame duck presidency now, bit of an insult to lame ducks I know.................................................
Also I am not sure he knows what he wants to do anyway !

Yeah appreciate he lost a house in the mid terms. My issue is his failure to even attempt to make gun law changes when he had both. Same with Obama. Easy to talk the talk but when it comes to it, both parties are too beholden to the gun community.

Maybe they should have just asked you rather than have a trial with a jury of peers to look at all the evidence. Would have saved time and money.

Yeah appreciate he lost a house in the mid terms. My issue is his failure to even attempt to make gun law changes when he had both. Same with Obama. Easy to talk the talk but when it comes to it, both parties are too beholden to the gun community.
Most votes in the senate require a higher threshold than a simple majority to pass. In addition there was some gun legislation passed during Biden presidency. A bi-partisan deal that went through a little after uvalde.
Also to actually repeal 2a which is probably what is needed to enact real gun controls would require the states to also agree to it.

I have always been dubious of rape cases where the woman didn't scream rape until 30 years later, and where she can't even remember when it happened. Those biased towards Trump will find it even less believable.

Yes, he can still stand, but I hope he doesn't. Horrible man. You'd think there would be enough Republicans around with the sense to realise that Biden is offering an open goal if only they could put up someone remotely sensible.
I may be wrong about this but unfortunately Trump is at fault here. Carroll released a book with the claims. Now Trump could have simply ignored it and it would have gone away but he didn’t. She decided to take him to court and won. Now he is not only caught saying he did **************** to women without consent, he now has a jury of his peers agreeing he did

Trump...being essentially...and only a Businessman, is more of a Doer than you would ever get from a Democrat or a more conventional Republican.
...hence how you get the ' build the wall' scenarios..
..but when he brings his ..' lock her up '. ..'ditch the bitch'....all that kind of rhet...and then watch his treatment of female News Reporter's...I mean Christ, I like a Doer....it's the very/only trait that Sunak 'might' turn out to have, that's of any appeal.
.. but Trump in the proximity of Women is just a No-Go now surely...too much of a joke to palate for half of America's women.....although bizarrely, his half seem to do just that !

Thing is ..who would you have to deal with a war - pitching Putin or successor ?
....a hyped- up Trump or a do-nothing Biden whose mind is asleep in Mayo ! Some Choice.

You write this as if anybody other than you gives a toss about how dubious you are.

This is terrible. By using this example, it seems like you are trivialising rape and the treatment of women. It does not matter how long the passage of time:- a sexual assault is a sexual assault and it should not be diminished.

If that wasn't low enough, what do you hope to achieve by attaching a poster's name to this fiction? Character assassination?
He attached Jimmy Savile's name to mine. Perhaps I shouldn't have descended towards that level, but I think it was out of order.

I don't intend to trivialise rape and the treatment of women, and I don't think I am doing. I apologise if that is how it was taken.

I think you will find that both parties are not beholden to any gun community but to the US Constitution and subject to the Bill of Rights when entering into the Senate or Congress which they swear an oath to uphold.

Last edited:
I think you will find that both parties are not beholden to any gun community but to the US Constitution and subject to the Bill of Rights when entering into the Senate or Congress which they swear an oath to uphold.
I somehow don’t think the writers of the Constitution had the foresight to think that people would be able to buy multiple battlefield weapons with little or no background checking

I somehow don’t think the writers of the Constitution had the foresight to think that people would be able to buy multiple battlefield weapons with little or no background checking

Did you have a background check when you purchased yours ?

PS: Strange as it seems, the more they go after Trump the stronger and more popular he gets.

Last edited:

PS: Strange as it seems, the more they go after Trump the stronger and more popular he gets.

But is that only with the Republicans?

When the election gets nearer, will he lose a lot of votes from the female voters, plus males as well who may be undecided and would make a big difference to the result?

Think in our country that would be the end of someone who was standing for Parliament, let alone to be a leader.

And he will whilst both the Republicans and Democrats are unable to come up with credible alternatives

When the election gets nearer, will he lose a lot of votes from the female voters, plus males as well who may be undecided and would make a big difference to the result?

Think in our country that would be the end of someone who was standing for Parliament, let alone to be a leader.
Unfortunately, BTK, Trump is very clever and knows that, if you repeat big lies long enough and loud enough, and back them up with huge publicity, people will believe them and take them as gospel truth. He then portrays himself as a victim and garners even more sympathy.

It’s genuinely frightening that he has a good chance of making a political comeback, but he is positioning himself in a way that attracts a large proportion of the American public

Wind people up enough over unimportant culture war nonsense and they will overlook all sorts. Especially if the alternative is a poor candidate.

This kind of crap is coming our way next year too. Be prepared for trans issues, Rwanda, etc. to come to the fore. I suspect there will be nicely timed false flag nonsense appearing just before election time too.

Some nutty professor banging on about reparations for slavery or something will be reported as if it's the biggest issue the country is facing. The fact that our standards of living are falling daily because we've got to pay exorbitant energy bills to satisfy the insatiable shareholders of these companies will pale into insignificance when some 6'6" bloke wants to win a women's swimming competition.

Unfortunately, BTK, Trump is very clever and knows that, if you repeat big lies long enough and loud enough, and back them up with huge publicity, people will believe them and take them as gospel truth. He then portrays himself as a victim and garners even more sympathy.

It’s genuinely frightening that he has a good chance of making a political comeback, but he is positioning himself in a way that attracts a large proportion of the American public
He has head winds. Despite a bad popularity rating of the president during the mid terms, the "red wave" did not happen. A lot of that is to do with roe vs wade, which won't go away in the next election. Who would have been voting blue? Women. I don't think that having a sexual assaulter in chief is a good look for the kind of people he needs to win over between now and 2024. The key for the democrats is to, again, get the young vote out

There is an 'anyone but Trump' majority in the USA. That majority was seven million votes in 2020 and will be greater in 2024 if Trump should be the Republican candidate.

Trump is a convicted and self-admitted sexual abuser. Moderate Republicans are becoming sickened and repulsed.

Trump is soon to be indicted for his attempted election subversion in Georgia not to mention the 34 criminal counts related to the hush money payment to Stormy Daniels.

Trump only remains popular amongst the conspiracy theorists, the gun nuts and racists.

Trump managed to lie his way through once, but will not a second time. Pete Townshend got it right, Won't Get Fooled Again.

Also Trump had a mixed bag of results for his endorsed candidates in 2022, if anyone he was the biggest loser that night

;