Non - Can This Bloke Become President Of The United States?

People like Brown are not the person suffering from a Trump disorder. I could post 10 videos a day of Trump supports saying such stupid things.

The only reason he has any chance at all is because hes up against a walking corpse.
Hence my post re younger blood.

With the amount Biden has given to the Ukraine the USA could have paid for health care and free college for everyone comfortable with plenty left over.

Alot has gone to replace the weapons sent to the Ukraine and could def be better spend elsewhere and not give anything to Ukraine

If Putin had been able to walk through Ukraine then tensions would have increased even more in Europe and American troops would have probably been sent to bolster NATO countries. Whatever has been spent is cheaper in the long run.

If Putin had been able to walk through Ukraine then tensions would have increased even more in Europe and American troops would have probably been sent to bolster NATO countries. Whatever has been spent is cheaper in the long run.
Putin was never going any further imo than Ukraine. He wasn’t going to invade a NATO country. I’d be happy if the USA sent nothing to Ukraine and Israel or anyone else. Over 100 billion is a conservative estimate

Putin was never going any further imo than Ukraine. He wasn’t going to invade a NATO country. I’d be happy if the USA sent nothing to Ukraine and Israel or anyone else. Over 100 billion is a conservative estimate

This is not new though is it? They have been doing it ever since WWII. Putin has been set back years both economically and militarily by the war dragging on. Is that not a good thing? You don't think the US benefits from that?

This is not new though is it? They have been doing it ever since WWII. Putin has been set back years both economically and militarily by the war dragging on. Is that not a good thing? You don't think the US benefits from that?
Hold on . You do realize wars dragging on mean more and more people dying right ?
You’re saying this is a good thing and it’s a good spend for America to “ benefit” from this vague prediction of Putin (Russia) being set back years . Years from what exactly ?

Hold on . You do realize wars dragging on mean more and more people dying right ?
You’re saying this is a good thing and it’s a good spend for America to “ benefit” from this vague prediction of Putin (Russia) being set back years . Years from what exactly ?

?? So Ukraine should give up and hand the county over so men dont die? Weird take...

Not all of that money goes directly to Ukraine. For example, if we send them a tank, we replace that tank with a new tank built in Ohio.

Not all of that money goes directly to Ukraine. For example, if we send them a tank, we replace that tank with a new tank built in Ohio.
I’d rather not have to replace munitions in the first place. Like Iraq and Afghan it’s the private sector that make all the money from a war ie weapons or rebuilding infrastructure that never happens. I would just rather the USA took a backseat from conflicts

I’d rather not have to replace munitions in the first place. Like Iraq and Afghan it’s the private sector that make all the money from a war ie weapons or rebuilding infrastructure that never happens. I would just rather the USA took a backseat from conflicts
No I agree, it's just another way the government funnels tax payer money into corporations hands.

?? So Ukraine should give up and hand the county over so men dont die? Weird take...
Well a “weird take” is not addressing any points I made , but I understand it’s par for the course when debating with you .
So again what are these benefits that America is receiving whilst more and more innocents are dying because of a war being dragged out ..for what purpose again ?

No I agree, it's just another way the government funnels tax payer money into corporations hands.
I saw it first hand in the Middle East where western companies would get
Massive contracts to rebuild infrastructure and they wouldn’t even break ground and the companies would never have to pay back any of the money back to the government. On the boards of all those companies are politicians from all over the western world.

;