NON: Cardiff or Brighton

4) the £16 million cover in place is simply not enough to cover the amounts Cardiff have contracted to pay out, leaving them with a shortfall.

This is the reason that was being bandied about when this first came up. The claim was that Cardiff were going to have to pay out on his contract in full along with everything else and the total of fee and everything else totted up reportedly came to £30 million but their insurance was only for about half that.

For a club that never really got much of a sympathetic view from outside in general, they seemed to have pretty much everyone on their side over the way they dealt with the initial aspects. Even Colin was getting good press. That they managed to so swiftly turn the view of most into one of utter distaste is impressively awful.

Steve Hawking reckoned that Information cannot be sucked into a Black Hole...but it could be stored on the edges.....clever bloke, but even he could be full of sh#t on a bad day. If he had managed to get to a Black Hole, grabbed himself some of said ' info' it would have taken so long to do that return journey....that when he got back Neil Warnock will have entered into a gay relationship with a Referee!

Steve Hawking reckoned that Information cannot be sucked into a Black Hole...but it could be stored on the edges.....clever bloke, but even he could be full of sh#t on a bad day. If he had managed to get to a Black Hole, grabbed himself some of said ' info' it would have taken so long to do that return journey....that when he got back Neil Warnock will have entered into a gay relationship with a Referee!

What? I think you need to reread his work...

No love for either team ....but through gritted teeth and the fact we always seem to get plenty of points from them I have to say Brighton to stay up ..of course I would still be ecstatic if they went down .

Edited to say Cardiff truly are hypocritical c*nts.
I take the view that we should get rid of Brighton now as they are likely to replace their manager and Bloom might be prepared to chuck a load of dosh at new coaching staff and playing staff next season. Cardiff will still be **************** next season and will take up one of the relegation places.

Come off it everyone!

You may have disliked Cardiff for the last two months, but some of us have had it in for Brighton for 50 years.

I hope they go down (but it is a long shot).

Arter not even on the bench for *Cardiff. Presumably he must be injured since surely you'd want him on your team in a scrap?

I strongly recommend trying to make an account just because then you can change settings so you get more posts per page which makes it a more pleasant experience to browse.

I have an account on there.
Hell, they even sent me a birthday message.
That's big club infrastructure for you.

I’d love it if the seaweed dropped, love it.

But I can’t see it happen even if the ovine fornicators do beat ‘em tonight.

;