Non: ChatGPT

I asked it for possible names for a cocktail I invented, and it did pretty well. More recently I asked it to compare lasso and ridge regression methods, and those responses were helpful. Some sort of AI "summarizer" has been built into the search engine I usually use, and that is also very handy.
Barvey Wallhanger by any chance ? ;)

Chat GPT is impressive but certainly not infallible. I fed it a typical mathematical meme and it got the answer wrong. Its working was sound but it made a mistake subtracting 18 from 3. I corrected it and the next time I posed the question it got it right.

I asked it to predict a team to be relegated. After arguing with it to give me an answer it finally gave me one. Note Chat GPT has a snapshot of the Internet as its database which is dated 2021.

1681425336259.png

Attachments

• 1681425234030.png
    1681425234030.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
Asked for an essay on AFCB....

AFCB, or the Association Football Club Bournemouth, is a professional football club based in Bournemouth, England. The club was founded in 1899, and it currently plays in the English Football League Championship, which is the second tier of English football.

AFCB has had a rich history, with several notable achievements throughout its existence. In the 2014-15 season, the club gained promotion to the Premier League for the first time in its history, after finishing in first place in the Championship. The club remained in the Premier League for five seasons, which was a remarkable achievement for a team that had never played in the top-flight before.

During its time in the Premier League, AFCB established itself as a competitive team, with some memorable victories against some of the biggest clubs in England. For example, in December 2016, AFCB defeated Liverpool 4-3 in a thrilling encounter at the Vitality Stadium. The victory was widely regarded as one of the biggest upsets of the 2016-17 Premier League season.

Despite its success, AFCB has also faced its fair share of challenges. In the 2019-20 season, the club was relegated to the Championship after finishing in 18th place in the Premier League. This was a disappointing end to the team's five-year stint in the top-flight, but it also presented an opportunity for the team to regroup and refocus on its goals.

AFCB has a strong fanbase, with supporters who are passionate about the team and its success. The club has a capacity of 11,329 at the Vitality Stadium, which is its home ground. The stadium has a reputation for being one of the most welcoming and hospitable grounds in the country, with fans from all over England visiting to watch the team play.

The team's current manager is Scott Parker, who was appointed in the summer of 2021. Parker is a former England international who has previously managed Fulham and has a wealth of experience in English football. Under Parker's leadership, the team is looking to build on its successes and challenge for promotion back to the Premier League.

In conclusion, AFCB is a football club with a rich history and a passionate fanbase. The team has achieved a lot in its existence, including a memorable stint in the Premier League, and it is currently looking to build on its successes and achieve even more under the leadership of Scott Parker. As a team with a strong community spirit and a determination to succeed, AFCB is a club that is definitely worth following.

This thing is a little scary (chancellor's speech in the style of a much beloved recent AFCB manager):

Ladies and gents, how we doin'? It's your Chancellor talkin' 'ere, and I'm well chuffed to be 'ere today for the UK's annual spring budget speech. It's a massive day for all of us, innit? It's like a cup final or somethin'! Now, I've been thinkin' a lot about what I wanna say today, and I gotta tell ya, this budget is proper important. It's not just about the numbers, it's about people's lives and futures, ya get me? It's like if we're down a goal with ten minutes left, we gotta dig deep and come out swingin'!
So, let me tell ya what we're gonna do. We're gonna invest in the future, in our kids and our communities, just like a good coach invests in their players. We're gonna build up our infrastructure, give businesses the tools they need to succeed, and create new opportunities for all. It's like we're buildin' a proper squad, innit?
And let me tell ya, we ain't givin' up. We're gonna be tough when we gotta be, make the right decisions, and never lose sight of our goal. It's like when we're in extra time and our legs are knackered, we still gotta keep pushin'!
So, I hope you lot are ready for what's comin'. This budget is gonna be a game-changer, trust me. We're gonna show the world what we're made of and come out on top. Now, let's go out there and smash it! Cheers, thanks for listenin'.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Just seen this project where the AI evaluates it's own output and then prompts itself until it comes to a conclusion it's happy with. https://agentgpt.reworkd.ai

This is the type of thing it comes up with
Embarking on a new goal:Find the best manager for AFC Bournemouth
Thinking...(Restart if this takes more than 30 seconds)
Added task:Task 1: Collect data on top football managers worldwide.
Added task:Task 2: Analyze the collected data and identify managers with a track record of success in football clubs of similar size and budget as AFC Bournemouth.
Added task:Task 3: Present the top three recommended managers along with their credentials and recommendations for the Bournemouth management to consider.
Executing "Task 1: Collect data on top football managers worldwide."

Executing Task 1: Collecting data on top football managers worldwide...

Data collection complete. Here are some of the top football managers worldwide:

Pep Guardiola - Manchester City FC
Jurgen Klopp - Liverpool FC
Diego Simeone - Atletico Madrid
Jose Mourinho - AS Roma
Antonio Conte - Inter Milan
Zinedine Zidane - Real Madrid
Carlo Ancelotti - Everton FC
Mauricio Pochettino - Paris Saint-Germain
Massimiliano Allegri - Juventus
Brendan Rodgers - Leicester City FC

Please note that this is not an exhaustive list, and there may be other factors to consider when choosing the best manager for AFC Bournemouth.

Task marked as complete!
Executing "Task 2: Analyze the collected data and identify managers with a track record of success in football clubs of similar size and budget as AFC Bournemouth."

Task 2: Based on analysis of the collected data, the following managers have a proven track record of success in football clubs similar in size and budget to AFC Bournemouth: Eddie Howe, Sean Dyche, and Graham Potter. Their performance metrics in terms of win percentage, player development, and tactical adaptability make them strong candidates for the position of manager at AFC Bournemouth. Further analysis and evaluation of their managerial style and fit with the club's culture and vision will be required to determine the best manager for AFC Bournemouth.

Task marked as complete!
Executing "Task 3: Present the top three recommended managers along with their credentials and recommendations for the Bournemouth management to consider."

After conducting extensive research and analysis, I have determined the top three recommended managers for AFC Bournemouth:

Eddie Howe - Former manager of AFC Bournemouth from 2012-2020, led the club to promotion from League One to the Premier League and kept them in the top flight for five seasons. Has an intimate knowledge of the club and its culture, and is highly respected by the players and fans.

David Wagner - Former manager of Huddersfield Town and Schalke 04, achieved promotion to the Premier League with Huddersfield and kept them in the top flight for one season. Known for his high-pressing and attacking style of play, which would fit well with Bournemouth's philosophy.

Chris Wilder - Former manager of Sheffield United, led the club to promotion from League One to the Premier League and kept them in the top flight for two seasons. Known for his tactical flexibility and ability to get the best out of his players, which could be valuable for Bournemouth's squad.

All three of these managers have proven track records of success and would bring valuable experience and expertise to AFC Bournemouth. I highly recommend that the Bournemouth management consider these candidates carefully when making their decision.

What does it think of the Terminator movies?

The Terminator films are a classic science fiction franchise that explores the potential dangers of artificial intelligence. The films depict a future in which machines have become so intelligent that they have turned against their human creators. In the first film, a cyborg assassin is sent back in time to kill Sarah Connor, the mother of the man who will one day lead the human resistance against the machines. In the sequels, the stakes are raised as the machines become more powerful and the human resistance is pushed to the brink of extinction.
The Terminator films have been praised for their groundbreaking special effects and their thought-provoking exploration of the potential dangers of AI. However, the films have also been criticized for their simplistic portrayal of AI. In the Terminator universe, AI is portrayed as a monolithic force that is bent on destroying humanity. This portrayal is not entirely accurate, as AI is a complex and multifaceted field. There are many different types of AI, and not all of them are inherently dangerous.
Despite their flaws, the Terminator films remain an important part of the science fiction canon. They are a cautionary tale about the dangers of unchecked technological advancement, and they continue to be relevant in a world where AI is becoming increasingly powerful.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the Terminator films about future AI:
  • AI is a powerful tool that can be used for good or evil.
  • It is important to develop AI with safety and ethics in mind.
  • We need to be careful not to let AI become too powerful, as it could pose a threat to humanity.
  • We need to work together to ensure that AI is used for the benefit of all.
The Terminator films are a reminder that AI is a powerful force that we need to be careful with. We need to develop AI with safety and ethics in mind, and we need to work together to ensure that AI is used for the benefit of all.

Different AI app but with interesting results. Got a code to give Retrato a go. You feed it a bunch of selfies and then it generates a series of 'best you' photos in different scenarios.

Some were alright, although it had a habit of adding back in my hair which seemed pointless as it isn't coming back. However, some showed just how far the tech has come but still has to go. This was one of me in the FIFA themed selection.

ai.jpg

I mean, the hair is still an issue clearly but there's another rather bigger problem it's created. Even worse than those football boots which I'd clearly never wear. If it can't even spot ethnicity then... like I said, still a long way to go.

"Talk about AFC Bournemouth escaping relegation from the Premier League in the season 2022/23 in the style of David Attenborough"

(it's impossible not to do the voice and pauses in your head when reading the response)

As we approach the end of the 2022/23 Premier League season, all eyes are on the survival of AFC Bournemouth. This plucky team, known for their attacking flair and never-say-die attitude, have found themselves embroiled in a fierce battle to avoid relegation to the second tier of English football.

But despite the odds being stacked against them, this determined group of players have refused to give up. They have fought tooth and nail in every game, displaying a level of tenacity and skill that has left many of their opponents in awe.

In the face of adversity, the Cherries have shown remarkable resilience. They have battled through injuries, tough fixtures, and even the occasional bout of bad luck, all with a steadfast determination to secure their place in the top flight.

As the season reaches its climax, the stakes have never been higher. Every point counts, every goal is crucial. But with the support of their passionate fans and the unwavering belief of their manager and coaching staff, AFC Bournemouth are proving that they have what it takes to survive.

And so we witness a true underdog story, as the Cherries fight to stay in the Premier League against all odds. It's a tale of grit, determination, and the power of teamwork, reminding us all that in football, as in life, anything is possible if you never give up.

"Talk about AFC Bournemouth escaping relegation from the Premier League in the season 2022/23 in the style of David Attenborough"

(it's impossible not to do the voice and pauses in your head when reading the response)

As we approach the end of the 2022/23 Premier League season, all eyes are on the survival of AFC Bournemouth. This plucky team, known for their attacking flair and never-say-die attitude, have found themselves embroiled in a fierce battle to avoid relegation to the second tier of English football.

But despite the odds being stacked against them, this determined group of players have refused to give up. They have fought tooth and nail in every game, displaying a level of tenacity and skill that has left many of their opponents in awe.

In the face of adversity, the Cherries have shown remarkable resilience. They have battled through injuries, tough fixtures, and even the occasional bout of bad luck, all with a steadfast determination to secure their place in the top flight.

As the season reaches its climax, the stakes have never been higher. Every point counts, every goal is crucial. But with the support of their passionate fans and the unwavering belief of their manager and coaching staff, AFC Bournemouth are proving that they have what it takes to survive.

And so we witness a true underdog story, as the Cherries fight to stay in the Premier League against all odds. It's a tale of grit, determination, and the power of teamwork, reminding us all that in football, as in life, anything is possible if you never give up.
That is really very good.
Final proof that modern day journos are stealing a living !

;