Non - Cost of Living

To me this all sounds like stuff that should have come out when there was a leadership competition.

It’ll be all forgotten before then now, wasted opportunity by someone to bury him when it matters.

sunak-move-e1649661312271.jpg

The UK energy system is drowning in natural gas. There is so much of the stuff in this country that for the time being at least no-one is quite sure what to do with it.

If at this stage you're wondering whether I've lost my mind or that you're reading an article from a year or two ago: no.

It is the middle of May 2022; the war in Ukraine is still raging; Europe is attempting desperately to pivot away from Russian natural gas and UK household energy bills (including, yes, gas bills) are at record levels.

And I promise I haven't lost my marbles. The UK really is experiencing an almost unprecedented glut of natural gas.

https://news.sky.com/story/the-surreal-but-also-real-problem-of-britains-gas-glut-12614797

Worldwide recession blah blah blah

Inflation in pretty much every country is at levels not seen since the 80s Rob, many even higher than here. France is the one country that bucks the trend, even though their inflation is still high, and that's because they have 80% nuclear energy and therefore don't have massive inflationary pressure from their energy supply.

Blah blah blah?

Inflation in pretty much every country is at levels not seen since the 80s Rob, many even higher than here. France is the one country that bucks the trend, even though their inflation is still high, and that's because they have 80% nuclear energy and therefore don't have massive inflationary pressure from their energy supply.

Blah blah blah?
So that’s just a thing yes, and nothing to do with the mishandling of economies?

So that’s just a thing yes, and nothing to do with the mishandling of economies?

Well I don't think this current shower of shite have done much right if that what you're asking but you realise that you and Stan are the UK version of the people in America who put "I did this" Joe Biden stickers on petrol pumps?

Well I don't think this current shower of shite have done much right if that what you're asking but you realise that you and Stan are the UK version of the people in America who put "I did this" Joe Biden stickers on petrol pumps?
I would if I knew what you were talking about. Are we moving into playing the poster territory now?

The UK energy system is drowning in natural gas. There is so much of the stuff in this country that for the time being at least no-one is quite sure what to do with it.

If at this stage you're wondering whether I've lost my mind or that you're reading an article from a year or two ago: no.

It is the middle of May 2022; the war in Ukraine is still raging; Europe is attempting desperately to pivot away from Russian natural gas and UK household energy bills (including, yes, gas bills) are at record levels.

And I promise I haven't lost my marbles. The UK really is experiencing an almost unprecedented glut of natural gas.

https://news.sky.com/story/the-surreal-but-also-real-problem-of-britains-gas-glut-12614797
Windfall tax on energy companies please.

;