Non-Could this be the answer to stop the Corona Virus in its tracks?

paul49

UTC Legend
Right guys. Are there any doctors or scientists on this board? Time is of the essence and someone at the sharp end needs to see if this process works on this virus.

I have been reading Ty Bollinger's incredibly detailed book Cancer: Step Outside the Box which is on Alternative Cancer Therapies being used worldwide and nutritional advice. I have come to a chapter on UVBI- Ultra Violet Blood Irradiation. This chapter is available on the internet.

http://goodbyecancer.co.uk/vinny/ultraviolet-blood-irradiation-therapy-uvbi/

This process was used worldwide until the late 1950's to wait for it successfully treat pneumonia, polio, tb, sepsis and a host of other viruses and diseases but fell out of use because penicillin and antibiotics were the in treatment and guess what there was no money for Big Pharma as UVBI couldn't be patented. It's a cheap and effective process. Nowadays ironically it is being used to treat patients who have MRSA and blood poisoning from snake and spider bites and lymes disease. It is also effective in treating different types of cancer.

Basically a sample of blood is taken from the patient via a cannula, subjected to the right frequency of UV light and for the appropriate length of time, This process kills the virus and when it's put back into the patient this sample miraculously supercharges the rest of the patients blood boosting the immune system and the patient recovers.

Ultra violet light on it's own is pretty impressive because it is used worldwide to purify water and I believe it's what they use on the residual liquid in sewage works to render the liquid harmless.

The $64000 dollar question is whether UVBI will kick this virus into touch. Is the process being used in the UK or for that matter anywhere in the world with any success and is it practically possible to complete this process early on in a patient's admission into hospital so it gives the immune system a chance to fight off the virus.

I have e-mailed Matt Hancock but I don't know whether he has read it or will act on it.

As a blood donor, I decided to check up on the current situation.

I was given the advice that coronavirus has no bearing because it is not transmitted by blood.

Therefore, my informed guess is that UVBI is not a solution to coronavirus.

Also, please do continue to give blood.

PS. Edited to add that the best advice is not to shout in thread headings.

I was given the advice that coronavirus has no bearing because it is not transmitted by blood.

Also, please do continue to give
I gave blood last week, and was surprised they were not wearing gloves or masks, due to the fact they didn't have any !

When is Boris going to employ his precious water cannons to keep people off the street. A less cost effective solution would be to release the lions, tigers and gorillas from their cages.
For all the use the medical people are, I would take cannabis to bring me back to health.

Also, please do continue to give blood.

We're in to realms of science that only the experts can answer with regard to blood doning but the point is that UVBI is proven in how it kills viruses and bacterial organisms and also proven how by treating a small sample of a patients blood with UV light by putting it back in the body it in someway supercharges the patients immune system.

The answer as to stemming the deaths from the virus is how quick you can get to and influence the immune system.

PS. I was in the wrong type for the heading and had no idea I could go in and amend it. You never used to be able to do that.

We're in to realms of science that only the experts can answer with regard to blood doning but the point is that UVBI is proven in how it kills viruses and bacterial organisms and also proven how by treating a small sample of a patients blood with UV light by putting it back in the body it in someway supercharges the patients immune system.

But what those experts are saying extremely clearly is that the blood/coronavirus connection is fallacious. Therefore this is böllöcks.

So many shamen around right now and they are not Halifax Town supporters.

But what those experts are saying extremely clearly is that the blood/coronavirus connection is fallacious. Therefore this is böllöcks.

So many shamen around right now and they are not Halifax Town supporters.

You still don't get the point Erik. It's what UVBI does to the patients immune system that's key and that is not in dispute by scientists and medics. It just seems that no one has 'Stepped outside the box' to use this process on corona virus patients. We shall see.

You still don't get the point Erik. It's what UVBI does to the patients immune system that's key and that is not in dispute by scientists and medics. It just seems that no one has 'Stepped outside the box' to use this process on corona virus patients. We shall see.

I get the point.

UVBI is in great dispute amongst scientists. Have a look at the US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health

And the point that I get is that UVBI cannot possibly have any effect on coronavirus. All we need now is for Donald Trump to add it to his list of fanciful ideas.

I get the point.

UVBI is in great dispute amongst scientists. Have a look at the US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health

And the point that I get is that UVBI cannot possibly have any effect on coronavirus. All we need now is for Donald Trump to add it to his list of fanciful ideas.

It's far from a fanciful idea. The process has effectively dealt with other viruses and bacterial infections it's just that nobody seems to have tried it for corona virus.

It's dealt with other viruses that has caused pneumonia and that's what people are dying of now!

If it did work it would cost Big Pharma billions of dollars because no one can patent UVBI.

It's far from a fanciful idea. The process has effectively dealt with other viruses and bacterial infections it's just that nobody seems to have tried it for corona virus.

It's dealt with other viruses that has caused pneumonia and that's what people are dying of now!

If it did work it would cost Big Pharma billions of dollars because no one can patent UVBI.

To point one: No, it hasn't.
To point two: No, it hasn't.
To point three: If it did, it would already be commonplace as a treatment.

Reactions: drd
Good. Because the article (TLDR for most) clearly states that nothing much is really known about this method, but could we please give it a try, pretty please?
Good. Because the article (TLDR for most) clearly states that nothing much is really known about this method, but could we please give it a try, pretty please?

It was going to be my last word. Suggest you read the full article rather than the last paragraph!

So many fanciful and unstabstantiated claims going around.

Yesterday, Donald Trump pushed hydroxychloroquine (for the second time). He said, “there are some very strong, powerful signs” of its potential.

Trump has been repeatedly contradicted by public health experts. His own infectious diseases adviser, Dr Anthony Fauci, who stated there is only “anecdotal evidence” that the hydroxychloroquine might be helpful.

Confronted with this, Trump, who has repeatedly made stuff up during the coronavirus crisis, told reporters, “I’m a smart guy” and “I’ve been right a lot”.

Science and proven results, please!

;