Non- England vs Italy

Nobody is interested in these friendlies.
I don't understand how fans can be upset about the results.
I don't think it's the results that matter or the reason fans are getting upset. These friendlies are a good opportunity to try different formations, different players, players in different roles to see if we can adapt to different styles which may be needed during games. The result doesn't matter if that's the objective. It just seems that Southgates tactics are so extremely cautious that the games end up being dull and tedious.

Nothing to lose, why not just attack instead of playing the the ball back all the time, what was the idea of playing Maguire on the right side of defence its not his position ?

I don't think it's the results that matter or the reason fans are getting upset. These friendlies are a good opportunity to try different formations, different players, players in different roles to see if we can adapt to different styles which may be needed during games. The result doesn't matter if that's the objective. It just seems that Southgates tactics are so extremely cautious that the games end up being dull and tedious.

All that matters is how far they get in the big tournaments.

All that matters is how far they get in the big tournaments.
But that just harks back to argument of results over enjoyment. Not wanting to be greedy I'd like to enjoy watching our national team and hopefully enjoy an entertaining route through to winning the world cup.i can't see either happening under Southgate. Barring the major tournaments the fact that England matches are now being shown on channel 4 shows how the interest in the national team is waning from both the broadcasters and the fans. It'll soon be on Quest.

But that just harks back to argument of results over enjoyment. Not wanting to be greedy I'd like to enjoy watching our national team and hopefully enjoy an entertaining route through to winning the world cup.i can't see either happening under Southgate. Barring the major tournaments the fact that England matches are now being shown on channel 4 shows how the interest in the national team is waning from both the broadcasters and the fans. It'll soon be on Quest.

International football is crap, always has been. It's about results and that's it.

;