Non - FA Cup Wolves v. Coventry

I noticed at the start the commentators were making the same old points being critical about us dismissing him.

However they never mention it was us who noticed his potential and gave him his opportunity.

It was a good game and a change to have 2 midlands sides in the QF.

Agree but I’ve always though he may have been on the list of potential AFCB managers.
I don’t think so. We spent a lot of wasted time chasing the Lampards and Terrys of the world . Then Bielsa. Robins or indeed Russel Martin would have been time better spent from an interview and due diligence pov.

I don’t think so. We spent a lot of wasted time chasing the Lampards and Terrys of the world . Then Bielsa. Robins or indeed Russel Martin would have been time better spent from an interview and due diligence pov.

They've only made one poor managerial decision and that was apparently Max Demin's decision against the advice of Hughes and Blake.

he he he, the cup dream is over for some on here.
No that happened because our dozy dolts couldn't score a home goal v little Leicester and have a crack at an embarrassing penalty shoot out... which might have worked ! ....then we only had to despatch pissy Chelsea to get a semi spot .
What a crock of sh*t.

Last edited:
No that happened because our dozy dolts couldn't score a home goal v little Leicester and have a crack an at embarrassing penalty shoot out... which might have worked ! ....then we only had to despatch pissy Chelsea to get a semi spot .
What a crock of sh*t.
As Coventry proved today, football isn’t that straightforward.
What happens if Coventry reach both the F A Cup final and the playoff final?

Whichever way you look at it.... both Andoni Iraola and Gary O'Neil have had a good season...
....and we never had the chance to witness if mateyboy ... Squadron Leader Parker, would have overcome the Abberation of Anfield..
...bugger me...Football is always going to have that ' Funny ol' Game' element.
Creaming yer jeans over Robins is quite frankly a weird deviation from the still fresh accolades of Andoni's performance on Wednesbury !

A funny thing happened On the Way to the Forum.....I'm f√cked if it didnt !

No that happened because our dozy dolts couldn't score a home goal v little Leicester and have a crack an at embarrassing penalty shoot out... which might have worked ! ....then we only had to despatch pissy Chelsea to get a semi spot .
What a crock of sh*t.
I’m old enough to remember our dozy dolts getting humiliated at home to burnley in the cup last season. At least wolves were able to get in front (but still “do a GON” and lose).

As Coventry proved today, football isn’t that straightforward.
What happens if Coventry reach both the F A Cup final and the playoff final?
It means simply .. that they would have scored the goals necessary to do so....that is ALL it's about... getting the goals...and keeping some out of your own net .
We didn't ..at the critical points.!

;