Non - General Election 2024

blandford_cherry

UTC Legend
Not everyone’s cup of tea, but there’s almost certainly going to be a general election next year, latest it can be is Jan 2025.

Labour were flying but the wheels are coming off with several members of Starmers front bench quitting.

David Cameron is back in government and I think slowly Rishi could be increasing in popularity.

This Twitter site is interesting, it predicts the general election results, this was 1st November.

IMG_4696.jpeg

The hardcore Tory loons writing into the Metro today dreaming of a Braverman led Tory party. All calling her ‘Suella’

Apparently she says ‘what we’re all thinking’

The only question is the size of the majority. When you throw in the decline of the SNP as well as Tory, there's seats all across GB for Labour to gobble up from folks of all leanings, for as long as Starmer does his best to avoid being budged from centrist dad.

Last night was performative nonsense and there's no way Labour will form a government without some of those names returning to Starmer's fold in due course. Was pleased to hear Lammy call out Corbyn on Hamas the other day.

Sunak would, I imagine, would like to stretch out the Election date as late as possible... he needs the time to recover some credibility...enough to close the poll gap.
Labour sensing that, might be wise to switch in a female hard hitter to replace the insipid Starmer who is far too right leaning for this situation.
The increased women's following would ensure an adequate majority.
Its surprising that Labour haven't seized that opportunity with the amount of women 'champing at the bit' ..in their ranks...almost a neo - suffragette wave !

Wonder who the leaders of the 2 main parties will be?

It won't be Sunak. I'm not even sure it will be starmer.

You mean the main party and their feeder club? Most of the principled Labour MPs have already resigned. Whoever is leading the remaining mob is irrelevant because as we know, leaders can be changed after the event with no democratic intervention required. As long as the party donors continue to back them, they can act with impunity.

The best result at this stage is a collapse of the entire system leading to parliamentary reform.

Takes a special kind of incompetence to throw away an 80-seat majority in one election cycle but the Tories will manage it!

Like to know who would vote tory after brexit, covid, boris, luz truss and rishi debacles.

Can anyone think of a worse political time

Like to know who would vote tory after brexit, covid, boris, luz truss and rishi debacles.

Can anyone think of a worse political time

A worse time? Historically low unemployment, rising wages, falling interest rates, no recession despite it being forecast since 2016, the 2nd highest GDP rate in Europe behind Germany. The winter of discontent makes today look like a kintergarden kids party.

I'll be voting Tory:Fingers:

…I hope Starmer does get ousted but I can’t see Labour imploding to that extent when they have the keys to No 10 being cut for his move?
Tbh the corrupt riddled Tories need a spell in opposition to take a good look at themselves in terms of abilities to govern the country! An overhaul of the baggage laden MP’s who are too dishonest and dystopian to represent us should be culled.

A worse time? Historically low unemployment, rising wages, falling interest rates, no recession despite it being forecast since 2016, the 2nd highest GDP rate in Europe behind Germany. The winter of discontent makes today look like a kintergarden kids party.

I'll be voting Tory:Fingers:
Haha falling interest rates, not sure what you've been watching.

Attachments

• _129693745_microsoftteams-image-1.jpg
    _129693745_microsoftteams-image-1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 9

;