Non - General Election 2024

The hardcore Tory loons writing into the Metro today dreaming of a Braverman led Tory party. All calling her ‘Suella’

Apparently she says ‘what we’re all thinking’
It really doesn't matter what she says or does, she would be the Conservative Michael Foot / Jeremy Corbin. Completely unelectable. Seeing as they will lose the next election, unless Keir Starmer gets caught buggering a prize heffer, and will take ten years to recover (minimum) they might just as well elect her and let her be the new IDS or William Hague.

He was still right.

He said Brexit would stop allowing UK officials to make checks in Calais. The UK Border force still have border checks in Calais and Dunkirk likewise Netherlands and Belgium.

So he was wrong on that part. They never did go through a border check unless under a lorry or in the back of your van....stan (don't laugh it happened to a mate of mine)

It’s perfectly acceptable to blame the Tories for high inflation. We still have the highest inflation in the G7 and thats no coincidence. .

Italy 5.3% confirmed yesterday. Lets be honest G7 probably isn't the best comparison... Canada / Japan ?

So blaming the Tories for inflation and Starmer for the bombings in Gaza spot on then? Ok druss at least you're consistent.

Whats that got to do with social media? And none of what has been said has resulted in anyone leaving office.

Meanwhile. back in the day...
Mellor resigned after an affair.
Currie lost her minister position due to comments about eggs
Hayes career was cut short due to his sexuality
Mandleson forced to resign after failing to disclose a loan.
Cash for questions? Back to basics? etc etc

Boris and buddies lied to the queen. Broke the law multiple times. Continue to suggest breaking the law to this very day (Lee Anderson) and they dont just keep their jobs they get promoted. Just 2 years after the Greensill Scandal David Cameron becomes a Lord and foreign secretary.

Not sure things are worse for politicians now than they were 30/40 years ago.

I wish she hadn't changed to Suella and stayed with Sue-Ellen as her first name.

Perhaps she got bored of constantly being called a drunk and an unfit mother?

Lifelong Tory voter here.

I disagree with you, Red_House, about Sunak. He is a disaster for the Tory party. Directionless and spineless just like ..... Starmer! He has just stuck two fingers up to the Red Wall voters and just answers to his globalist puppet-masters. Bringing Cameron back FFS! To the rank and file of the Tory Party, this is sheer lunacy. Sunak is so out of his depth and has totally misread the the feelings of the Party and the general public. Suella summed him up well in her resignation letter.

Labour will annihilate us next election - God help the country then! The Tories then need to revert to Conservative policies with a leader who believes in this country and has the strength and charisma to reduce people's dependence on the state, resist the globalists, put a check on the harmful progressive agenda and stop the mass immigration which has eroded the very fabric of our society.
Then, maybe, the Tories will be a creditable party again.

I shall be voting Reform at the next General Election.
Who are 'the globalists'?

I believe that Suella Braverman should be promoted to Prime Minister with immediate effect. She is strong and not afraid to do what is needed to be done.
Great idea.

Put the racist bitch in charge

Bang goes the Tory left.

What then needs to be done is for her to call an election and just watch them stay at home or vote Lib Dem

Last edited:
I believe that Suella Braverman should be promoted to Prime Minister with immediate effect. She is strong and not afraid to do what is needed to be done.
You can still fool some people all of the time.
Braverman has done nothing in her time in government
She provides a compliant media with the sort of rabid nonsense that she can't deliver and then complains it is not her responsibility.

A strong contribution to the decline and fall of the tory Party
Keep.your enemies close and your party colleagues even closer

We have seen three Conservative Prime Ministers in the last year, one unelected.

Then look at the way some of them have behaved, Boris Johnson, Liz Truss in her short disaster stint.

For me Rishi Sunak is not strong enough to be PM. Might just be me, but when the flack is around he seems to ‘disappear’.

Also didn’t like the way our nurses etc were treated.

As a person who doesn’t support any particular Party, what I have heard and seen, I don’t like and unless someone special comes forward in Christchurch, I probably won’t vote.

Last edited:

;