Non Hampshire cricket

Lost again, no chance for the title this year, what has happened to Vince dropped by his IPL team this year and no runs of any significance in the CC so far.

what has happened to Vince dropped by his IPL team this year and no runs of any significance in the CC so far.

I’ve watched a lot of James Vince this winter and he’s still as good as always.

Got over 200 runs for sixers before having to leave before the final for the Gulf Giants. (The sooner they sort these leagues out from clashing the better).

Scored over 350 in the ILT20 and scored the most runs in the tournament before knocking another 200+ for the Kings in Pakistan.

He hasn’t played in the IPL for years.

Edit - actually I’m not sure he’s ever played in the IPL?

Yes, apologies, I don't think that he ever has, the article I read said that yet again he'd put his name down and yet again nobody wanted him as he priced himself too high.

Yes, apologies, I don't think that he ever has, the article I read said that yet again he'd put his name down and yet again nobody wanted him as he priced himself too high.

Yes I’m not sure why players do that.

Jason Roy and David Warne both did similar with the Hundred draft. They could see what slots are available at what price and they put down a reserve that no one was going to go for.

;