Non Hampshire cricket

Middx currently 19-5. Abbas has bowling figures of 5 for 6 runs - bit expensive I think, take him off...................................................
It always makes me laugh when Middlesex play Hampshire as I suddenly become the enemy on here!! We were hopeless today, great spell of bowling by Abbas though it has to be said. We still haven’t recovered from having Somerset 89-9 and still losing! My boss is a Somerset fan too! Focus is now firmly back on the footie!!

The first three wickets for Abbas was a hat trick. Good recovery from Northeast and Holland. 200 partnership and both nearing hundreds.

Only discovered yesterday that the entire game is live on t’internet. Luckily kept dipping in and out at the right moments to see the 2 centuries come up. If Mason can get himself out early it could be fireworks for a while as we go for the batting point. Another ton for James Vince too ?

I’m trying to watch the last couple of hours of the Hants. game on my i pad but am being driven up the wall by subtitles. Does anyone know how to turn them off PLEASE ?

;