Non Heaton

From the BBC:

Tom Heaton's yellow card in the 32nd minute was the earliest for time wasting by a goalkeeper in a Premier League game since Asmir Begovic against Spurs in November 2014 (24 minutes)

I believe they’re below us in the league atm!

Only just, if they reach up some they might just be able to squeeze our credentials....;)

Wonder if the ref gunna give the game 15 mins of extra time to assist a big sixer?

Gave em 5mins then !

Last edited:
ashley barnes is possibly the nastiest footballer (I use the term loosely) that I've ever had the misfortune to see
his ugly, contorted face perfectly sums up the club he currently plays for
if time-wasting were an olympic sport, the burnley national anthem would be on a loop

ashley barnes is possibly the nastiest footballer (I use the term loosely) that I've ever had the misfortune to see
if time-wasting were an olympic sport, the burnley national anthem would be on a loop
But hey wouldn't mind some of his passion at Dean Court of late

I love how Burnley with a population of half of Poole is in the PL......and even won the 1st Division title in 1959-60. Someone must get something right up there....cant see what there is to dislike tbh ! They even won the FA Cup v Liverpool in 1914...... and spent much of the 60s in the top 6 ! A decent history for a Tinpot club. If a town that size can hang around the top Div....it gives hope to others!

He has perfected the art of jumping into defenders and getting away without a free kick.

If Ake goes which seems 80% likely...and Fraser 60% likely.....I think it could be Curtains for our PL stay....mortal blows which we will be lucky to overcome and im sure Minty will be back for another crack at it!

If it does go that way our main hope would be a ruthless clear out of 5 or 6 others and buy in the best available stuff from the failed play- off clubs and scour Scotlands best young blades! No more Foreign Lightweights or Liverpool Lulus ! ( Lerma is OK but we had to shell out big bucks !)

;