Non-holibobs

Those travelling to Kenya this summer, just be aware of the elections on the 9th August. With a new President being elected this time, the polls make it quite close this year.
So there might be some tribal trouble going on. (Been there done that) not nice.
Weather wise, June, July and August is the rainy season and can be quite cold at night.
https://meteo.go.ke/
I'm guessing rainy season is ' absolutely p1ss it down for half an hour then back to 30c?

Ooo, interesting. I'm also doing my ' virgin' cruise this year. I've always been a bit sceptical about cruises but have bitten the bullet and doing the QM2 transatlantic from NY to Southampton late October. It's all dinner jackets and stuff which I think I'll quite like. From what I gather cruises are just lots of eating and drinking which I'll definitely like !!

Also doing our first cruise in October.Always wanted to do one since forever,well before the big cruising holiday became the 'to do' list.
Some of our bestest friends are celebrating his 60th on day of embarkation .His brother and family ,recently returned from living years in SA also coming along.
They had all booked ,and then kindly invited us as well.
So that's ten of us doing a tour of Cherbourg and Iberia.

;