Non - House prices

I feel a little bit better for allowing him to slip through the net now. At least he was a genuine spammer... It's the spam bots that are easier to notice and not approve upon registration....although the 100 overnight from Russia is keeping me busy this morning...

It's not your club anymore Max. Give it up.

(But thank you)

I feel a little bit better for allowing him to slip through the net now. At least he was a genuine spammer... It's the spam bots that are easier to notice and not approve upon registration....although the 100 overnight from Russia is keeping me busy this morning...

Vlad and Dragonm8?

turns out the guy who spams footy boards trying to sell the world more shite in the form of windows no-one asked for, greg john waters, runs his own company flogging windows AND is/was a senior buyer at homebase. must just be a coincidence. and some cricket club in surrey deem him fit to be a director and president. worlds gone mad.

and yes, I do have too much time on my hands.

:utc:

I looked it up this morning too to see if the name matched the poster, was hoping it would

You were BLINDED by his persuasive patter!

;