Non - Ivan Toney

And to think Hughes and Blake et al left us with a half arsed Joshua King experiencing the worst moments of his life rather than spending money on someone who was clearly going to bag goals aplenty.

Hound them both out then DJ, you have our blessing and power as Chief Exec Mod.
King is a better player but our board sold him cheap and didn't look to the future just like they didn't with the infrastructure for 5 years in PL, not a nice feeling is it but you were so busy moderating fans for profanity you didn't bother to question the people you were essentially protectingpeople like Hughes and Blake from being criticized by the fans and letting the club rot so you should take some phucking blame yourself.

Last edited:
Ah reservoir_red is back with a new moniker.
King is a better player but our board sold him cheap and didn't look to the future just like they didn't with the infrastructure for 5 years in PL, not a nice feeling is it but you were so busy moderating fans for profanity you didn't bother to question the people you were essentially protectingpeople like Hughes and Blake from being criticized by the fans and letting the club rot so you should take some phucking blame yourself.

We had a chance to sign him apparently but the guy might have chosen Brentford anyway .

I probably would !

Much more stability and better football played .

Utter rubbish, but about par for the course.

Based on the four games I saw him in, he'll most definitely get a premier league team 10 goals a season. As long as they get awarded 10 penalties and he is playing.

Have to admit the few times I’ve seen him he has been distinctly average. Good in the air but Pretty short as a target man He is listed as 5’10” though he looked well over 6 foot when stood next to other players. Can’t see him scoring many in the prem

Didn't look clinical against us in the playoffs. Solanke would have been blasted for missing similar chances.

Imagine clicking on a thread titled “Non” then question what does it have to do with AFCB :LOL:

Well tbh ..the Non prefix never really registers with me....a post is a post is a post...about this and that.. more often than not things go tangential anyway...whether its Non.. Afcb ..BBC..ABC ...until you mentioned this I actually thought the 'non' just referred to things unrelated to Football generally I.e. Brexit or Pandemic.
I need to read and the comprehend the rules more rigidly I guess!

;