Non - James Bond ?

Doc we still, sadly, haven’t forgotten about your thoughts on bleaching certain body parts so don’t come at this thread with something about a female Bond apropos of nothing.

All for a good action/spy film involving a female lead. There's already a few been done by Hollywood, and I'd be interested to see what 'we' could do with it. If the writing is good, the acting decent, with significant British film industry input - then what's not to like? By all means set it within the James Bond/007 MI6 'universe' with the same MI6 support characters from the recent films.

I'd prefer they left the James Bond character alone though, rather than crowbar a 'James is just a code-name' backstory onto the female lead. If they don't want to do any more bloke versions, then just put the James Bond character on ice.

All for a good action/spy film involving a female lead. There's already a few been done by Hollywood, and I'd be interested to see what 'we' could do with it. If the writing is good, the acting decent, with significant British film industry input - then what's not to like? By all means set it within the James Bond/007 MI6 'universe' with the same MI6 support characters from the recent films.

I'd prefer they left the James Bond character alone though, rather than crowbar a 'James is just a code-name' backstory onto the female lead. If they don't want to do any more bloke versions, then just put the James Bond character on ice.

This really. Why would you want a male character female? The She Hulk is a separate person (and coming to a screen near you soon) they didnt need to retcon Bruce into Beverly and change the story.

If they want to go a separate route from the "Bourne" style Craig, then that "Hotelier" or whatever it was with Ton Huddlestone, was pretty good and made me think it would be a good place to send the franchise next

;