Non - Labour Party

Thanks for that stan. For some reason I missed todays 'lets bash the UK in whatever way we can' news.

The good news is that if one goes 'plop' there's 15 others on the sub so you can sleep easy.

Thanks for that stan. For some reason I missed todays 'lets bash the UK in whatever way we can' news.

The good news is that if one goes 'plop' there's 15 others on the sub so you can sleep easy.
You’ll have to better than that red house. The tired old argument put about by the right that if you don’t agree with them, you’re bashing the UK, doesn’t work.
This is the second Trident test failure in a row, and the one scheduled for January was cancelled. I’d call that embarrassing and the fact we don’t have a reliable nuclear deterrent actually does help me sleep at night…..and probably helps the Russians as well.

You’ll have to better than that red house. The tired old argument put about by the right that if you don’t agree with them, you’re bashing the UK, doesn’t work.
This is the second Trident test failure in a row, and the one scheduled for January was cancelled. I’d call that embarrassing and the fact we don’t have a reliable nuclear deterrent actually does help me sleep at night…..and probably helps the Russians as well.

Im with DJ on this, did you mistype that last sentence?

If the flop plops back onto the sub then 16 nuclear explosions ?

Spend less time shooting the messenger and more time bigging up the UK and trying to fool enough of the people.

Sky.

Both amendments on SNP motion selected for debate​

Sir Lindsay Hoyle has selected both the government and Labour amendments for the SNP's debate on a ceasefire.

This goes against the convention, but the Speaker says it's important to let the wide range of views be heard.

Sir Lindsay says a letter from the clerk of the House to him will be published.

The House is clearly not happy with Sir Lindsay's decision, and there is shouting from various parts of the chamber.

He threatens to eject several members of the Commons, as some cry "shameful" and "bring back Bercow".

A Conservative MP is heard muttering that Sir Lindsay was "moving the goalposts".

Sir Lindsay says, that in his view, the standing orders are "oppressive", and reflect an "outdated approach".

The SNP are clearly furious with the decision.

Brendan Thompson says angrily that "this is the SNP's opposition day", adding there had already been a "significant delay".

"We appear to be doing things in way that's never been done before," he says.

I should think he was referring to the Celtic type of republican Jim.
That wouldnt be bigging up Britain either would it.
What is the connection to a mis firing nuclear missile submarine ?

In other news

Canada has fuelled a spat with Kemi Badenoch by contradicting the minister's claim that the countries are still engaged in trade talks.

The high commissioner to the UK, Ralph Goodale, has told MPs that no discussions of any kind are happening.

The intervention risks inflaming tensions after Ms Badenoch paused negotiations on a new free trade agreement last month, amid a standoff over hormone-treated beef.

;