Non - Labour Party

My family on my maternal grandfather’s side lived in Dorchester- the poor branch of a family who were very rich on the other side through a printing business….
The family home is still there and the family tree dates back to the 17th century at least …..

I moved down to Dorset in 1979 so not quite as long ….

My dad's family were in Witchampton for years, lovely part of the county.
Family lived in witchampton, Manswood, Long Crichel and Chettle from late 1700’s.
Our surname was spelled three different ways as even though they knew their name, no one could write it so the census taker put down what was thought to be correct.
Always wanted to live there but not on my wages I’m afraid

Family lived in witchampton, Manswood, Long Crichel and Chettle from late 1700’s.
Our surname was spelled three different ways as even though they knew their name, no one could write it so the census taker put down what was thought to be correct.
Always wanted to live there but not on my wages I’m afraid
If you family are still there, or were in the last 50 years, there's a very good chance they'd have known mine! My uncle had a house in the Crichel Estate, think it was the old bakery but might be wrong. Our family was in there for over 100 years all told and only gave it up earlier this year. My dad was born there and is buried at the church near the club.

If you family are still there, or were in the last 50 years, there's a very good chance they'd have known mine! My uncle had a house in the Crichel Estate, think it was the old bakery but might be wrong. Our family was in there for over 100 years all told and only gave it up earlier this year. My dad was born there and is buried at the church near the club
All gone from there now I’m afraid . The last family member worked for the Crichel estate up until the late 70s, early 80’s and lived in an estate house at Manswood.
I worked in the walled garden at the main house for about a year whilst at Horti college.
Likewise we will have family members buried at Witchampton church.

The usual tactic of deflect and deny with a bit of bigotry and sectarianism sprinkled in from those who support the current government.

Best not to mention political topics like the prison system joining the nhs in being broken.

Nope, none of the above and you certainly don’t know my voting intentions.
But if it helps. I won’t be voting Labour or Tory.
Hope that’s ok with you

;