Non - Legacy fans Stand

Free flat cap issue....smoking pipes....smell of linament...piles of free gratis Werthers Originals...( any identified insurgent purveyors of non - original, sugarless, Tribute Werthers, to be publically horse - whipped in Kings Park.)

Production of an 'Oldie Times' magazine for insertion ( stapled) into the match programme like the old Football League Review).

Little Lego packs of the old New Stand complete with toilet aroma stick on patch and a wee set of plasy pine trees plus about 50 little token fogies.. you can assemble it all at half-time !

Will there be any Werthers originals? (asking for a Republican friend) : )

Can it be soundproof, so the rest of us can live in the day, rather than listen to a few hundred blokes doing their "4 Yorkshiremen" act, whilst turning into the "Grandads" they used to laugh at when they were "hip and happening" : )

Where did it all go wrong ?

The day that they reduced the size of Wagon Wheels to that nearer to the size of the Old Penny...I had one yesterday... I peered into the packet...a sharp intake of breath later and it was spinning towards my bowels, like an Olympic discus without touching the sides !!!

Will there be any Werthers originals? (asking for a Republican friend) : )

Can it be soundproof, so the rest of us can live in the day, rather than listen to a few hundred blokes doing their "4 Yorkshiremen" act, whilst turning into the "Grandads" they used to laugh at when they were "hip and happening" : )
Hark at you youngsters, filming whilst the game is going on. ;-)

Safe standing that just involved some concrete steps and a few big old crash barriers
Like this ? No idea who took it. I'm in it but trying to work out the year, I'm thinking '86.

Look away Jim F btw :ROFLMAO:

f5d7333b47af93b3ca9fd42d5ff66a73.jpg

Where did it all go wrong ?

The day that they reduced the size of Wagon Wheels to that nearer to the size of the Old Penny...I had one yesterday... I peered into the packet...a sharp intake of breath later and it was spinning towards my bowels, like an Olympic discus without touching the sides !!!
Are you sure it's not just that your mouth is bigger Brian?? :fish:

And buy a pink Echo on the way home?
THE ultimate in reading material.....not even the Bible..Shakespeare, Dickens, Orwell or Hemingway could best it..as a young Cherry i'd spend all day Sunday dissecting the thing from cover to cover , after cycling a mile and back to purchase the hallowed rag ...first in the queue at Alderney post-office every Saturday evening at 6 .30 pm ish !

;