Non: man utd

Amazed that this is on the main BBC news page. Who cares!

I looked to see if our newly published accounts got a mention....

Which means they won't move for Pochettino.
Which means Spurs wont move for Howe (for now)

And with Sophie Ellis Bextor's friend in crime re-installed at Real Madrid, Poch won't be going there either. I'm not sure there's going to be another job out there this summer that may interest him which is excellent news for us.

Solskjaer... a likeable manager at Manu for a change! He cant fail as I see it., positivei style that suits the fans and influenced by Ferguson, with the Old Sod in the background for advice if he gets a sticky patch....assuming His Lairdship stays off the Bubbles and on the Planet!

And with Sophie Ellis Bextor's friend in crime re-installed at Real Madrid, Poch won't be going there either. I'm not sure there's going to be another job out there this summer that may interest him which is excellent news for us.

What are the crimes of Sophie Ellis-Bextor?

Good fit for United and may just fill the gap left when Ferguson retired.

Others have tried and failed.

But Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is a United man, played for them for years and it seems the players and supporters like him.

Good luck to the bloke who is another manager trying to fill a role that has been the downfall of a number of others, trying to follow Ferguson’s success.

Howe is a good fit for Bournemouth and may just fill the gap left when Redknapp "retired."

But Eddie Howe is a Bournemouth man, played for them for years and it seems the players and supporters like him.

Good luck to the bloke who is another manager trying to fill a role that has been the downfall of a number of others, trying to follow Redknapp's success.

Howe is a good fit for Bournemouth and may just fill the gap left when Redknapp "retired."

But Eddie Howe is a Bournemouth man, played for them for years and it seems the players and supporters like him.

Good luck to the bloke who is another manager trying to fill a role that has been the downfall of a number of others, trying to follow Redknapp's success.

Was thinking of Eddie when I put about Solskjaer.

Also before Redknapp, John Bond, with the players he had brought to our club might have achieved something.

At least he gave us the entertaining football we all enjoyed and pulled the crowds back to Dean Court in their thousands.

AC Milan now rumoured to be after Poch with a hefty sum available for him to spend.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ac-milan-eyeing-shock-swoop-14246766

However, I would imagine Levy will actually stump up this summer and support him in the transfer market as they won't want their first season in the new stadium to be messy.

;