Non Manchester United

I watched the 1st half alongside a Man U fan in my local. He is actually from Salford and has a sane view of things. Another guy watching is real a Cornish Manu Dork who I know for a fact has never left the County! During the game he shouts continually..'.We ' this ..'We' that! We bin ripped off etc....( Called Messi a ' Wan#er ! ) ....." You mean THEY dont you , not WE ? ", I said to him. The Salford guy shook my hand ..said he'd been waiting years for someone to say that! He often praises Afcb ...whereas the Cornish bloke has told me ' Bournemouth dont matter.' !

Hate ManU. Annoys me when their fans talk about 'United' as if it's the only team with that suffix.
Jones and Smalling wouldn't be good enough for us.
Amusing to see them wilt against good teams.

When they talk like that I always mention a players name from Newcastle utd, Sheffield or even Torquay etc.....they usually walk away then with 'puzzled' expression......probably thinking I have dementia or something !

Pogba is an absolute fraud of a footballer and sums up a lot of the things that people dislike about the modern game. Doesn't matter how good (you think) you are, if you're constantly throwing strops, bigging up other clubs and only putting in effort half the time, the sooner you leave the better.

Last edited:
Fergy sat there 'stone faced' as they said on the news. He is part of their problem now.....a pressure.
Big Man U eh ? The Worlds biggest Brand eh? Richy Richclub.. fecken eh?
Next time you draw em in the FA Cup.. Yeovil....start quakin eh? Oooff...you know it makes sense !

When they sacked Mourinho they were pretty much out of the CL race, or so it was assumed. OGS's outstanding initial run of results brought them right into it and raised the expectations of all the Man Utd fans right back up again. To see them have their hopes crushed twice in a season means, as far as I'm concerned, he's doing a fabulous job.

Last edited:

;