Non - Matt Ritchie

I can forgive Callum. I'm not going to turn on him, after all he gave us some good performances and goals. I felt for him last season as sometimes he just came across as a spectator. Not his fault , the formation and tactics just didn't suit his style of play. I blame Eddie for that. I how he does well and scores some goals for the Geordies. As for Fraser, I wouldn't piss on him if he was fire in the street. Laugh it up wee man. Your disgraceful antics as a professional footballer will not be forgotten. Youre a prize prick[/QUOTE

Always like Callum but he went missing in a lot of games last season, very static. Chances were limited but he missed some good opportunities. When you earn big money then you are expecting to earn it.

Quite funny how they think they've signed Messi & Ronaldo in the last couple of days.

A reality check in store when the pair of them go missing on a cold Tuesday night against Burnley & various others.

I thought it was quite funny tbh. He said
“Ritchie to Bournemouth? Nah, we bring Bournemouth to Ritchie!”

They’re just making a joke about how they just signed two players from the same club that another of the players also used to play for. Hardly mean spirited, spitting-in-the-face bullying of AFCB is it?

They’re just making a joke about how they just signed two players from the same club that another of the players also used to play for. Hardly mean spirited, spitting-in-the-face bullying of AFCB is it?

I think it is. Insinuating that there is no way he'd return to us, and that Fraser and Wilson leaving was at their own will, as if we had no say. Maybe that is true of Fraser but certainly not of Wilson. Expected better from Callum, thought he had a bit more respect for us. Obviously can't say the same of Fraser.

Exactly it’s just banter, no issue at all although I didn’t catch what Ritchie said.

...crazy that we should even care about what is going on at another club...players move on and further their careers so what?

as for Matty we had his best years anyway....we need to look forward not backwards!

If JT thinks he can do a job and we land him great !......otherwise what the hell!

...and can't wait until Eddie Howe rocks up with a new job in the future...it will be like a blast furnace on here!

;