Non - 'Mental Health culture gone too far...'

Difficult one this because one size approach doesn't fit all. Everyone struggles with mental health sometimes, but some have debilitating conditions. For some of those people, work will be very helpful in helping them to manage their condition. For others, they are simply too unwell to hold down a regular job. It's absolutely case by case as with any disability. At the heart of it, I think a compassionate approach is needed rather than a blame one. Let's also remember that even if some people are deceptively using the system, compared to all the corrupt fat cats in government and finance, how much are they really taking? Is it really fair to punish those who genuinely need help because some others are abusing the system? I'd prefer them to close corruption routes for the super rich.

I have turned out to be very successful in my life and career. Unlike some of the thick idiots we have today loitering around our streets going nowhere very quickly and being a severe burden on the hard working British tax payer.

I bid you a good day.
Successful lol.
Your one claim to fame is bringing out the half time oranges at Duck Lane.

;