Non - Pandemic

ha, thought you;d say that. difference is that its relatively easy to over-consume vit d pretty quickly and some will no doubt think 'the more the better' as its a vitamin.

Fair point, that's obviously not what I was suggesting. Not that I really know anything about it just repeating what the doctor on the radio said.

No money to reward NHS heroes....rewarding contracts for preferred suppliers

Downing Street has scrapped plans to launch new White House-style press conferences after spending £2.6m on a venue to host them.
The PM's media chief Allegra Stratton - who had been due to front the briefings - has confirmed the move to the BBC.
The total cost of the refit of the briefing room was revealed by a Freedom of Information request from the Press Association - £2,607,767.67, largely excluding VAT.
Costs included £1,848,695 for the "main works", £198,024 on "long lead items", and £33,395 on broadband equipment.
Downing Street scraps plans for White House-style press briefings - BBC News

No money to reward NHS heroes....rewarding contracts for preferred suppliers

Downing Street has scrapped plans to launch new White House-style press conferences after spending £2.6m on a venue to host them.
The PM's media chief Allegra Stratton - who had been due to front the briefings - has confirmed the move to the BBC.
The total cost of the refit of the briefing room was revealed by a Freedom of Information request from the Press Association - £2,607,767.67, largely excluding VAT.
Costs included £1,848,695 for the "main works", £198,024 on "long lead items", and £33,395 on broadband equipment.
Downing Street scraps plans for White House-style press briefings - BBC News

It’s been well documented how much they spent on the refit for some time so that isn’t new news, it’ll still be used for briefing and news conferences if not daily

I speak daily to colleagues in India, including Dehli and Mumbai. One lost his Dad to Covid early Jan when all his family were unwell with it. Current state of affairs is much much worse he says, people having to travel 100s of km to get to a hospital that 'might' be able to accommodate them
There were predominantly back in offices up to a week or so ago, but now all working from home again. The delayed peak after restrictions come in could be very grim
Meanwhile, large gatherings including religious festivals continue apparantly..

From what I remember of the contract wording, the EU would have very little chance of winning any claim. So I suspect this is just further posturing to deflect blame for the shortcomings in the Commission’s procurement and distribution strategy.

;