Non - Pandemic

I wouldnt Ever want to disguise anything ive said...its all out in the open....xenophobia ? Easy label for any package....any others can be xenophobic to us ...thats ok eh ?
What would you like ...for us English to apologise for being born ?
If we dont have an edge ...we get trampled on.....thats been passed down to me from the previous generation....oh they knew what was what alright.
EDF are you?

I wouldnt Ever want to disguise anything ive said...its all out in the open....xenophobia ? Easy label for any package....any others can be xenophobic to us ...thats ok eh ?
What would you like ...for us English to apologise for being born ?
If we dont have an edge ...we get trampled on.....thats been passed down to me from the previous generation....oh they knew what was what alright.

You don't speak on behalf of the English pal.

Ive tried being British.....that doesnt go down too well these days....English....Dorset exile...adopted Cornish....all meets some opposition.....such are the current sensitivities......Identity Crisis for those it suits!
The Virus wont be too choosy in who it Picks on ! Ha!

Last edited:
The Virus is still around....yet it seems to have been relegated in importance on here ...yet planespotting material flourishes care of Rip Kobe!
Funny old World!

Then we have this news.

Meanwhile, all 83 people being held in quarantine at Arrowe Park Hospital in the Wirral have been told their final set of test results for the coronavirus have come back negative, confirming they are free of the virus.

It is expected they will leave the accommodation on Thursday morning, having spent two weeks there in quarantine.

Earlier, British businessman Steve Walsh, one of the nine UK cases of coronavirus, left hospital having fully recovered.

Mr Walsh, a 53-year-old scout leader from Hove in East Sussex, now posed "no risk to the public", NHS England said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51481469

Still struggling to reconcile the low key response in UK (including as red house says letting in flights from China) with really drastic actions in China. We won’t seal residents in blocks of flats, arrest victims etc so can only see this spreading quickly in areas like London

Some of the footage popping up online of suspected sufferers in China being taken away into quarantine centres, seemingly against their will as they struggle against being put in a van, is a bit uncomfortable to watch. How far should/can authorities go in enforcing treatment and quarantine? Does the end of protecting more people justify heavy handed means? Interesting moral question.

Someone tried to leave one of the quarantine centres in the UK before the quarantine time was up.

Say they were carrying/infected with the virus and had actually got away, what would the response of the public had been?

It seems the authority’s dealing with this are on a no win situation.

As for flights coming in from China, was it only the main areas affected where China had banned flights as well as the airlines themselves?

;