Non - Princess of Wales

It does make me giggle when people and media moan about all the exaggerated speculation. If the Palace released what has occurred stating that the Princess of Wales has had a successful operation involving XYZ there would not be any mis-leading speculation.

Personally, I believe that she has had a hysterectomy. But that is just speculation.

Last edited:
I’m not someone who pays a lot of attention to things like this and I’m not a royalist as has been documented on here before.

It was however the long topic of yesterday’s family roast so I took a bit of interest. The odd thing for me is the removal of the wedding ring from either the person or the photo. Public figures only tend to do this when making a point.

I get why Wills might not be in a Mother’s Day pic although he’s been in them before. Just weird at a time when they know how much bizarre speculation is going on out there (one of which is separation) that in a pic to reassure people the countries most famous wife appears without a wedding or engagement ring.

I’ve tried crossing my fingers like that kid on the left and it can’t be done.

Yeah because kids aren’t known for being more flexible and supple than grown adults :)

For example, his sister is doing the same thing :gent::tophat:

It's a common trait of "AI" generated images currently that hands and fingers come out looking weird.

Who knows what's going on, but hopefully children and parents are ok and nothing untoward.

The sooner I can see those pins again the better...

Seriously, what an absolute fuss over nothing isn't it.

On its own it fuss over nothing but this comes off the back of months of speculation about what's really going on with them. She's not been seen or heard from since Christmas. They clearly tried to release a photo to dampen the speculation.. and this is how they went about it. It all just bizarre.

;