Non - Princess of Wales

All the anti royals ( don’t give a sh*t about them ) crew on here gossiping like a bunch of schoolgirls ;)

They are either public figures or they are not. If us anti-royalists had our way then nobody would be talking about her because she wouldn't be a public figure. As it is she is and her PR has been a disaster for months.

They are either public figures or they are not. If us anti-royalists had our way then nobody would be talking about her because she wouldn't be a public figure. As it is she is and her PR has been a disaster for months.
Strangely public figures I don’t give a toss about I find it incredibly easy not to gossip about ..just sayin .

Strangely public figures I don’t give a toss about I find it incredibly easy not to gossip about ..just sayin .

Good for you. Not sure why that is relevant though. I do give a toss about the royal family because I think the institution should be abolished. I think the fact that we may be being lied to by an institution of state is also something to give a toss about.

Good for you. Not sure why that is relevant though. I do give a toss about the royal family because I think the institution should be abolished. I think the fact that we may be being lied to by an institution of state is also something to give a toss about.
Oh lord “ lied to by an institution of state “:clap:
MB1980 summed it up and I’m not going to get into a never ending SDD argument so you and the rest of the old biddys crack on

Oh lord “ lied to by an institution of state “:clap:
MB1980 summed it up and I’m not going to get into a never ending SDD argument so you and the rest of the old biddys crack on

As I say, they are either important public figures or they are not. You can't pick and chose depending on the situation.

I’ve tried crossing my fingers like that kid on the left and it can’t be done.
I’ve just done it Stan- have I got Royal Blood I wonder? Must admit I’ve got a second middle name** - Seymour (Mother’s maiden name) - maybe Henry 8th had another love child with poor Jane who I can claim through?

* And to save you asking - don’t you know that all members of Court do Bday

Point taken. In any case only serves to confirm my theory that all the internet has done is amplify middle England's sexually repressed impulse to nitpick the absolute fcuk out of anything.

Yeah.

Not just the Internet, as I recall somehow stumbling across some cr4p on day time tv once... something like gmtv.

Some kind of royal expert/analyser was looking at pictures of one of the couples saying something like 'x clearly has most power in the relationship as they're quarter of a step in front of y'. Then went into some in depth micro analysis/psychological profling about their body language and what it indicates about them. Based on a couple of photos.

Pathetic.

I’ve just done it Stan- have I got Royal Blood I wonder? Must admit I’ve got a second middle name** - Seymour (Mother’s maiden name) - maybe Henry 8th had another love child with poor Jane who I can claim through?

* And to save you asking - don’t you know that all members of Court do Bday
I bow in your honour, tug my forelock and promise to be obsequious.

;