Non - RIP Meatloaf

Bit late to this thread but he was a true STAR. A one off entertainer with a proper distinctive ROCK voice. He's one of those singers, needs no introduction," that's Meatloaf singing that song". 45 years since it was released, Bat out of Hell still sounds good and appeals to kids of kids that weren't born when it was released.
Not a massive Meathead but always enjoy hearing his songs when they're played.

: )

Bat out of hell was the first album I ever bought, and one of my all-time favourites, played it just the other week. RIP Meat Loaf and Jim Steinman who died last year!

COVID apparently. Meat was a vocal anti measures/vaccine. Such a shame, so young.

He was a legend but 74 isn't young is it added to when you've been struggling with weight issues all your life. But yeah apparently "COVID" is the killer already before he's even had an autopsy not that it will bring any transparency. Disrespectful to his legacy to suggest he died from something just because he may not have been jabbed and had other issues but you see that quite alot in the "trustworthy" papers these days, all or nothing and then you get all those nobodies on social media making a joke out of him for likes and the media publish their reactions, they all deserve a painful death.

He was a legend but 74 isn't young is it added to when you've been struggling with weight issues all your life. But yeah apparently "COVID" is the killer already before he's even had an autopsy not that it will bring any transparency. Disrespectful to his legacy to suggest he died from something just because he may not have been jabbed and had other issues but you see that quite alot in the "trustworthy" papers these days, all or nothing and then you get all those nobodies on social media making a joke out of him for likes and the media publish their reactions, they all deserve a painful death.
Nobody is making a joke out of him to my knowledge. Just the opposite in fact. I’ve read nothing but respect and sadness for his, yes, early death. His family have said he had COVID and regards weight issues, I’ve not seen any recent pictures to be able to comment on that.

It was reported he had collapsed one or two times on stage through asthma attacks, so if he did die of COVID that would not have helped health wise.

;