Non - Rishi Sunak

Its good that in their desire to give us confidence in these economic times the conservative MP's have chosen a guy that is still involved in partygate and who profiteered massively by playing non-dom tax laws so his billionaire wife avoided paying any tax at all while making the man on the street the most taxed we have ever been. Not only does he not have a mandate, he also lost an election to Liz Truss which is fairly spectacularly sub-optimal.

At a time where the country is trying to work out if they can afford to turn the heating on he will be paying the most expensive use of energy any house can have - a very large heated, filtrated swimming pool. The upside is he will be able to use this to drown his party's election hopes.

Sunak I guess, assuming his gets the chalice, won't be grinning like a 19th Century Manchurian Street Jester.....as he spins between Truss's IN and OUT trays....copious ' WTF 's ' queueing up behind his ample molars ready for release ...for to be rapid - fire spat at Boris's Wallpaper !
.. and he will be forthwith 24/7 chewing up more than he has bitten off !

Last edited:
To dig the tories out of the hole they are in would require a charismatic leader with policies the public can swing behind, Sunak has neither. It'll be a Labour landslide at the next election.

Mordaunt spent most of her young life in Pompey...as did her parents and grandparents...most Pomponians have ample flaws...she was schooled in Havant...

.. but I think I'd prefer her to Sunak...having said that she won't be a barrel of laughs !

Sunak I guess, assuming his gets the chalice, won't be grinning like a 19th Century Manchurian Street Jester.....as he spins between Truss's IN and OUT trays.... with copious ' WTF 's ' queueing up behind his ample molars ready for release ...for to be rapid - fire spat at Boris's Wallpaper !
.. and he will be forthwith 24/7 chewing up more than he has bitten off !
Not like you to repeat yourself...:ROFLMAO:

;