Non - Rishi Sunak

God I hope not; I want those maniac fruit loops kicking around come the next election.

People like them are Labour vote winners.

I then want to watch them lose their seats one by one on live television.
Still looking at the opposition to find a way for a Labour win. That can’t be good for the Country.

Ummmm....................

The Tories would never do that would they?

Jeremy Corbyn was always treated with the upmost respect by Tory voters when he was leader of the opposition.
The winner will only ever be the best of a bad bunch.
We can all look forward to a GE, but reality says nothing will change.

The winner will only ever be the best of a bad bunch.
We can all look forward to a GE, but reality says nothing will change.

Seeing Truss' brief premiership really rammed home how little wiggle room there is for change.

Just another rich Tory who has more money than he needs, with little understanding of what it is to be less well off.

When he states that “we are going to have to take some very difficult decisions” he does not mean difficult for him but for us.

Please can we have a general election NOW!

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that Tory voters post pictures of the opposition MPs and think they are somehow making a point about how terrible they are. The lack of self awareness that their current backed horse is around the back of the stables with 3 broken and a shotgun to its head.
I am not a Tory supporter, I left the country when Thatcher became PM and no intent of returning, also no interest in who runs the country either, both parties are a joke and don't have a clue.
I just find UK politics so hilarious, the media doesn't help either.

;