Non - Rishi Sunak

Meanwhile the latest polls out today lol

View attachment 14185

Lets just zoom in on the seat estimates to see this hung parliament prediction...

View attachment 14186
Sorry druss I'm literally drinking gin fizz on a dot in the Indian Ocean...popped in to check pm from a mate ...It was based on a sky article... transpired it was a what if based on local election results...I'll get back to working our way through the cocktail list..have funxx

Sunak is in some serious brown stuff now with his political career....but the tw@t has plenty of cash...so his and his families lifestyle will always be lavish and leisurely !

He'll **************** of to another country once he tanks in the election and his wife's non-dom status ends.
So he’s not British and loves his country even if he’s messed up as a PM? Sure, they’re extremely well-off but why would he leave just because of the Mrs losing her non-dom status?

So he’s not British and loves his country even if he’s messed up as a PM? Sure, they’re extremely well-off but why would he leave just because of the Mrs losing her non-dom status?
Because like the rest of us peasants, she’ll have to start paying tax. They’ll find a home where the rich don’t pay tax. Hang on, perhaps you’re right after all.

Because like the rest of us peasants, she’ll have to start paying tax. They’ll find a home where the rich don’t pay tax. Hang on, perhaps you’re right after all.
Okay. Seems bitterness that financially he’s or they are more successful than you. Do peasants still exist other than a financial gap (just like in all societies)? Just interested in your view on what qualifies as a peasant in UK today. I know what it was like being a poverty child in UK in the 50s but struggle what that is in 2024.

IIRC he already has a green card to work in the US, such is his love of the UK.

I think losing that many millions would change anyone's mind, although obviously if the Tories somehow got a majority they would keep the non-dom status laws.

He's born British, his wife Indian. Not sure why that's relevant though.

He's clearly not interested in winning a general election or he'd do something other than drive down economic growth and subject us to the highest post war tax burden with nothing to show for it.
Next financial year his household stands to pay something in excess of £5M annually in additional tax and he's maintained his green card since the noughties.

Nothing is saying this is a guy who has any intention to hang around.

Okay. Seems bitterness that financially he’s or they are more successful than you. Do peasants still exist other than a financial gap (just like in all societies)? Just interested in your view on what qualifies as a peasant in UK today. I know what it was like being a poverty child in UK in the 50s but struggle what that is in 2024.
Official definition and figures on Poverty in the UK

How many people are in poverty?

Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) data shows that around one in six people in the UK were in relative low income (relative poverty) before housing costs in 2022/23. This rises to just over one in five people once housing costs are accounted for.

Food insecurity and material deprivation rose sharply in 2022/23

The number of people in food insecure households rose by around 2.5 million people between 2021/22 and 2022/23, from 4.7 million to 7.2 million. This means 11% of people lived in food insecure households in 2022/23, including 17% of children.
1.9 million children were in relative low income (below 70% of median income) and material deprivation in 2022/23, 13% of children in the UK. This is up from 1.6 million in 2021/22.

#stopthefoodbanks

He's born British, his wife Indian. Not sure why that's relevant though.

He's clearly not interested in winning a general election or he'd do something other than drive down economic growth and subject us to the highest post war tax burden with nothing to show for it.
Next financial year his household stands to pay something in excess of £5M annually in additional tax and he's maintained his green card since the noughties.

Nothing is saying this is a guy who has any intention to hang around.
Okay but I don't see anything definitive that he's going to leave the country. Also, I think it isn't just the PM that's getting it wrong as I think the government in general are messing up. It happens to parties when they've been in power for too long. They run out of steam, ideas and understanding electors wishes.

;