Non - Rishi Sunak

Can you blame the BBC (and others) for reporting exactly what Labour themselves are saying?

Well yes I can...I know you jumped on this thread this morning to celebrate the great night and blame the Labour party but its not flying mate. Take the loss.
Am I blaming the Labour party? I'm simply reading the news.

So just to confirm, the BBC and Indie parroting Labour's own output is, a right wing conspiracy?

A 25 year old as an MP whose only job has been working for an MP. No experience of life.

Still, at least if he spends his time playing Call of Duty instead of getting on with the job he can be voted out next year. Nobody would be silly enough to, say, give a lifetime Lords appointment to someone of a similar age.

Still up Boris **************** that’s why, and crying about her non peerage. Entitled.
Indeed. A thoroughly odious and selfish individual who has had little regard for her mid Beds constituents. No local surgery for over a year (since she moved to the Cotswolds) is disgraceful, while continuing to take money as an MP and also funding so her daughters could work for her.

;