Non - Russell Brand

By
A lot of work to be done for sure, but can't imagine how bad it was, even just20 or 30 years ago for women. God knows how futile it was before that.

Another harrowing take I heard was from an ex colleague who's now a lesbian.

After a few drinks on a night out, she told me she was sexually abused by her older step brother for years... clearly played a part in being a lesbian as she has a deep seared mistrust of men as a result of her childhood. Her dad sounded like an alcoholic ********************************... as was her stepmum. Obviously her circle of friebd/aquintances are no doubt made up of lesbian women, but she said the amount of women she knows tgst have been sexualky abused by men, whether as kids or older is frightening.

My main fear in life is something like this ever happening to my young daughter. I have her 4 days a week, and very close with each other, so I'd like to think that minimzes chance of future stepdads/step brothers doing something like that, but still it's an avenue of 'risk'. She's so spirited, confident, outgoing, if anyone ever extinguished that light in her. I'm not sure what I'd do, but I'd be absolutely devasted for her, as its one of those things, that once its done, its done. Potential trauma, effect it can have on an innocents life, warping their emotions, mental state, character, outlook on life.

I just cant comprehend what an utter selfish, disgusting piece of sh1t you must be to impact someone's life for gratification... lowest of the low.ripping an innocent person's heart and soul out, for the rest of their lives... i just cannot fsthom what goes on, or doesnt, in their minds..

Anyone that does it deserves what ever comes their way for being an evil f**ker.

I'm sick, tired and worried about what some (thankfully a minority) of men that have poor self control or designs on taking advantage of young kids or women. I'm glad progress is bring made, but as yiu say, a lot of work still to be done.
Excellent compassionate / passionate post that millions of Dads/ Grandads will identify with !
And of course Mums !

The Saville thing is a case in point. It wasn't just dead bodies that he messed with, but also extremely vulnerable people. There's no way they would have been believed even if they said. When it all came out my brother said to me "I remember you saying about him many years ago". Again he just got away with it.

I can also recall incidents from various situations where abuse (not necessarily sexual) took place and theres no way that someone would have come forward. Back then the thing to do was just shut up and live with it.

Exactly. What do you think of Leonardo Di Caprio string of girlfriends/partners who are pretty much never over 25... if that, sometimes in teens? @Neil Dawson

He's 48 ...

Plenty of students advertising for sugar daddies these days.
Many women prefer an older man.
Some young people like dating more experienced individuals because of the kind of charm that only comes with experience.
Young person’s spontaneity and mature person’s experience can be a good combination for new experiences and exciting adventures.

Plenty of students advertising for sugar daddies these days.
Many women prefer an older man.
Some young people like dating more experienced individuals because of the kind of charm that only comes with experience.
Young person’s spontaneity and mature person’s experience can be a good combination for new experiences and exciting adventures.
You’ve cut and pasted your tinder bio by mistake…. You’re welcome! ;)

;