Non - Ryan Yates and Other PL "Rats"

Paine was not too savoury off the pitch either apparently....
Ray Ames, now deceased, formerly of Poole Town, Weymouth and Dorchester told me that while at Southampton as an apprentice in circa 66/67 he was told to 'understudy' Paine...but Terry wouldn't speak to him or acknowledge his presence around The Dell...but he could 'make an appointment' through the manager Ted Bates for a coaching session with him !
He also said that Paine became almost totally unapproachable to All after he became an International and would regularly bollock or get snappy with others in training ...a real miserable prat...but that he was extremely fit and rarely injured...and although Ray was on the verge of a first team place..it didn't happen, only in a couple of friendlies, and he eventually went off to Weymouth.
Ray was a great bloke and would mix with Poole fans in the Swan pub on the Quay in his latter career days.
I knew Terry, he was a gentlemen and helped many charities off the pitch. He used to give free tickets to Barnado's kids and organised trips to London for the kids during the sixties.

I lived next door to John Sydenham, my favourite player at the time was Ron Davies who once scored 4 vs Manure at OT in 1969.
Best ,Law, Charlton? Na, Big Ron was the man. scored 37 goals in 41 games. Sir Matt Busby said that Davies was the best center forward in Europe.

I was actually just joking but... Ok I guess.

Anyone that's done well against us ?

Probably about par for the course for this Forum.

The same for all Forums you'd have to think..

Fans just can't take defeats and barren spells...these days....someone has to be called out at the opposing clubs.

And then they turn on their own players and managers.

...and then pull the other posters to pieces.

Part Joke...part Boiling Water on an Ants nest.

It's just an Entertainment ...probably should have stayed in the fields with a Pigs bladder being walloped about from village to village.

Ryan Shawcross. Every Stoke fan that booed Calum Wilson when he did his knee in there. Same goes for the Stokies that booed Aaron Ramsey every time he played there.
Every one of the "great" Don Revie Leeds team. Sure they look good on the clips that are left but the other 95% was virtually all rathousery. : )

;