Non - Sean Dyche

We've pretty much spent from our
Income since promotion. I've no idea what finances Burnley can call on from their directors. We could bring in 200 million plus from transfers if we chose to. It's all very Brighton this moaning what we've spent. Our debts are pretty small. We could sell a player and wipe the debt out easily

...it’s a classic management technique to fire your players up in ‘us against the world’ and it has worked for him...

Sure but quibbling over a few million quid difference in PL money spent is utter ********************************.

It's Jack-a-fucking-nory.

I'm surprised Burnley's team photo isn't painted by sodding Lowry!

Dyche presents it like Burnley are working class heroes... who drive Range Rovers and Aston Martins!

Sure but quibbling over a few million quid difference in PL money spent is utter ********.

It's Jack-a-fucking-nory.

I'm surprised Burnley's team photo isn't painted by sodding Lowry!

Dyche presents it like Burnley are working class heroes... who drive Range Rovers and Aston Martins!

according to DJ’s maths we have spent 175m in last five years and they have spent 75m. That’s quite a difference?

Anyway, who cares we have beaten sides with way more cash than us, it’s less of a defining factor than you would think I agree.

All I am saying is it’s his way of working his team up which is his prerogative and it seems to work... but more importantly I just don’t understand why we get worked up about it!

Eddie would kill for the squad availability that Burnley have today. But I doubt Eddie will make a big deal of that to the media, before or after.
I know I’m accused of having an over inflated opinion of our squad but can’t believe you have said that. Our starting eleven today is much better than theirs on paper imo.

Dyche is already banging the coronavirus drum. "Relegation? Nothing to do with me mate."

What he actually said was, "There’s a mix of what’s going on and it stretches you to the limit.”

The Kevin Bond tactic of getting your excuses in long before the inevitable is alive and well in the Premier League

Yeah that's all well and good but you need to invest 130% of your income in to the squad or else you'll get relegated and then even if you do the enormous wealth in the squad will generate profits you can build facilities from ...or something. :rolleyes:

£10.5m to build a new training centre?
All that money recieved when in the PL we couldn't find enough dosh to build it .
Maybe we should have tendered it out to northern builders who seem to be a darn site cheaper.

Bit late for someone to turn it around. Have sympathy for him, club sold Woods to their relegation rivals, so hardly surprising they've struggled.

Think I'm correct in saying they're owned by a US based group these days, and not the locals of before, who'd surely not have done this.

Not a Dyche fan (who outside of Burnley is?) and I have no sympathy for him, but sacking him now? Is this really going to make up the four point deficit on Everton?

Dyche has achieved promotion twice at Turf Moor. Who could possibly be better placed to get them back up next season?

;