Non - Thank you NHS

Good to hear you’ll soon be back on the road. I enjoy the stories that come from you and table. Hope the NHS have managed to sort it.

All the best from us Rob, hopefully you'll be back on the Rocket very soon. Speaking of which, it appears two of our fellow Rocketeers are having health issues. Maybe Riverside Transport should put on an ambulance instead of a minibus : )

Best wishes that all goes well, then you can get back to your painting, watching our side go for automatic promotion, but above all else you will have Wordle etc to concentrate on. ;)

So, I’ve had a couple of well-wishers after missing a few away games this season. I’ve passed it off as being a bit under the weather.

In truth I’ve been undergoing a few things since August, including a couple of minor operations, and a six week course of treatment, and I didn’t really feel like sharing it.

Today my wife, daughter, her boyfriend and myself went out for a meal to celebrate the end of the treatment.

I’ve got to go back in six weeks to see how well the treatment has done, but the nurse seemed to think that from now on it will be a case of monitoring me on a regular basis (poor bastards).

The support I’ve had from my family and the NHS has been fantastic. I just am amazed at how, despite everything going on with the pandemic, how the NHS has been able to offer me the best that they’ve got.

So no more missing away games for a while (hopefully)!
So, I’ve had a couple of well-wishers after missing a few away games this season. I’ve passed it off as being a bit under the weather.

In truth I’ve been undergoing a few things since August, including a couple of minor operations, and a six week course of treatment, and I didn’t really feel like sharing it.

Today my wife, daughter, her boyfriend and myself went out for a meal to celebrate the end of the treatment.

I’ve got to go back in six weeks to see how well the treatment has done, but the nurse seemed to think that from now on it will be a case of monitoring me on a regular basis (poor bastards).

The support I’ve had from my family and the NHS has been fantastic. I just am amazed at how, despite everything going on with the pandemic, how the NHS has been able to offer me the best that they’ve got.

So no more missing away games for a while (hopefully)!

;