Non The Purbeck Piddler

Presumably, You wouldn't mind being ripped off yourself by these rip off merchants? But as always there are always there are these concrete heads that play into their hands and pay these exorbitant prices.
What you really mean is 'if it's dearer than Weatherspoon's' (which is 'expensive' to you anyway) it just 'has' to be a 'ripoff' doesn't it Steven?? (just because Weatherspoon's is all you can afford!!)

What you really mean is 'if it's dearer than Weatherspoon's' (which is 'expensive' to you anyway) it just 'has' to be a 'ripoff' doesn't it Steven?? (just because Weatherspoon's is all you can afford!!)
Not at all. I have looked after myself financially very well. But I am a great believer in value for money. For example, if I won millions on the the lottery and the following week I saw something costing 50p and I didn't think it was woth 50p I still wouldn't pay it.

Not at all. I have looked after myself financially very well. But I am a great believer in value for money. For example, if I won millions on the the lottery and the following week I saw something costing 50p and I didn't think it was woth 50p I still wouldn't pay it.
Isn't that because you didn't really want it? or because you are too tight.
If I had millions I would pay what it costs once in a while to see a game.

Isn't that because you didn't really want it? or because you are too tight.
If I had millions I would pay what it costs once in a while to see a game.
No, not at all. It has always been value for money with me. It has nothing to do with seeing a game. It is about not being ripped off by retail cowboys charging over inflated prices. It is something that I will not tolerate.

No, not at all. It has always been value for money with me. It has nothing to do with seeing a game. It is about not being ripped off by retail cowboys charging over inflated prices. It is something that I will not tolerate.
So because you can’t afford something, you deem it overpriced…well that’s the problem you have if you go to Poundland.

;