Non The Purbeck Piddler

So because you can’t afford something, you deem it overpriced…well that’s the problem you have if you go to Poundland.
At what point did I say and or, state that I could not afford it?? Read my previous post correctly before you blurt out your dim witted response. Your answer should make most interesting reading.

I am financially secure but I will not pay for something that is overpriced in the retail market. Maybe that is one of many reasons as to why I am financially secure.

At what point did I say and or, state that I could not afford it?? Read my previous post correctly before you blurt out your dim witted response. Your answer should make most interesting reading.

I am financially secure but I will not pay for something that is overpriced in the retail market. Maybe that is one of many reasons as to why I am financially secure.
And that’s my point. Just because you feel it’s overpriced doesn’t mean to say that it is. It seems to me you can’t afford what you want despite your protestations of being ‘financially secure’.

;