Non - Ukraine

Need the people of russia to get him out and maybe a large number of soldiers in body bags will do it. Problem is he controls the media so not sure how the populace will get the real story of what going on
Putin like Boris and Biden are only puppets, these guys don't decide what happens, they are only the mouth pieces of the governing forces behind them.

Moves to kick the Russians out of everything are afoot.

They have lost the European Cup Final, skiing and Formula One for 2022.
Just been booted out of the Council of Europe.

Now that get them out of the Eurovision Song Contest. That will hurt.

Edited to add: Looks they have been excluded from the ESC. Now Putin will fall.

you are right we don’t spend nearly enough and the army numbers are way to small.we need
More tanks and soldiers. The only reason for carriers is who knows what might happen in the future and it gives a platform to perform strikes. I do think the west as whole has been complacent.
Even in Afghanistan uk troops would take an area but then have to leave to take the next objective and while gone the taliban would come back. Uk simply did not have enough troops and would require American help to take and then hold areas
Ngorno karabakh showed us that MBTs don't fare well against drones.

Well the Italians have got their priorities right...................................

Draghi secures exemption for Italian luxury goods in EU sanctions

By Joe Barnes, Brussels Correspondent

Italian prime minister Mario Draghi successfully secured a carve out for Italian luxury goods from the EU's package of economic sanctions against Nato, according to an EU diplomat.
"Apparently selling Gucci loafers to oligarchs is more of a priority than hitting back at Putin," the source added.
Mr Draghi is also fighting to keep the exemption out of a potential third package of sanctions being planned by Brussels.

I think that first para is badly written, sounds like the EU are taking sanctions against NATO.

Well the Italians have got their priorities right...................................

Italian prime minister Mario Draghi successfully secured a carve out for Italian luxury goods from the EU's package of economic sanctions against Nato, according to an EU diplomat.
"Apparently selling Gucci loafers to oligarchs is more of a priority than hitting back at Putin," the source added.
Mr Draghi is also fighting to keep the exemption out of a potential third package of sanctions being planned by Brussels.

Exactly what I'm taking about. Also read Belgium pushing to flog diamonds among other such exemptions. All the types of stuff that that could help make Putin unpopular with the oligarchy.

NATO numbers depends largely on what the Americans do tbh. Nato including yanks can match tanks and way exceeds in everything else including quality and training . Problem is getting everything here including all the logistics.

Sure, and I can see where tank numbers might be important in some conflicts but not this one. Basically, if it gets to the stage where we're slugging it out with Russia tank to tank then its all over as whoever starts losing will start hitting that big red button.

From the Italian prime minister's office directly in response to this claim, hence posting it in English:

Need the people of russia to get him out and maybe a large number of soldiers in body bags will do it. Problem is he controls the media so not sure how the populace will get the real story of what going on

VPNS.

Unfortunately Churchill died a while ago................................................
Johnson is today's MacMillan.

Curious, nobody has mentioned Kaliningrad. I've been to all the Baltic states - and all the Nordic countries - many times on business, albeit, not quite a few years.
Estonia and Latvia, have large ethnic Russian populations and Kaliningrad, is just a Russian envlclave.
@kirsikka may have a view but I wouldn't be surprised, to see an invasion from Kaliningrad, into Lietuvos.

At last the idea of isolating Putin by removing Russia’s permanent seat on the UN security council is gaining grounds.

Strange, though, that it is not because Russia started a war by invaded a peaceful country, is murdering Ukrainian citizens and want to control most of eastern Europe.

The reason being cited is on the grounds that Russia took the seat from the defunct Soviet Union without any authorisation.

Anything to try to prevent murder and stop the war criminal Putin.
Another 1,000 tanks, would not help us.
My niece is married to a man, who is greatly responsible for the maintenance of our armoured vehicles.
His view is one Challenger2, is likely worth 50 T72s (ammunition constraints)
How are these 12,000+ Russian vehicles, arriving in the British Isles?

Another 1,000 tanks, would not help us.
My niece is married to a man, who is greatly responsible for the maintenance of our armoured vehicles.
His view is one Challenger2, is likely worth 50 T72s (ammunition constraints)
How are these 12,000+ Russian vehicles, arriving in the British Isles?

If it’s by Royal Mail they will either be lost or take an eternity

;