Non - Vitals adverts

If on a computer and presumably using Firefox or Chrome, just add uBlock Origin add on to the browsers. It's the best one around at the moment.

Brave is a decent solution for iOS and unrooted Android.

The problem with iPads or iPhones and correct me if I’m wrong is you can’t set anything other than safari as your default browser? You can use a different one but if you have bookmarks etc it will open up in safari

The problem with iPads or iPhones and correct me if I’m wrong is you can’t set anything other than safari as your default browser? You can use a different one but if you have bookmarks etc it will open up in safari

I have set it up so that Vitals is my only page on Brave. So all I do is click on the Brave App and it opens straight onto this forum. Simples!

:utc:

On desktop PC running Firefox, haven't seen an ad for months. Not done anything to stop them! Just don't like me perhaps?

Cheers Roger :cheers:
Just installed Brave on my iPhone. I always have an AdBlocker on my Macs but never found a tolerable solution for iOS devices. Brave seems like it could be my solution for viewing this site and a couple of others on mobile. It's likely that viewing this site using Brave will also improve battery life on our mobile devices ( tablets and smartphones ), since the browser is no longer trying to resolve and pre-cache all of the advertisement links. Less work for the processor should mean that the battery lasts longer when we're browsing out and about.

Joined the Brave new world and no adverts bliss.

On my aged ipad the only protection that appears to work is Dolphin.

That brave is fantastic. Visited only vitals and it said it was blocking 24 ads/pop ups not sure how true that can be. But much faster as well

;