Non- Wagner group

If things started to go downhill fast for Russia, for Putin...I'm sure there will be someone or two in the power chain that would have the notion to bump him off and subsequently get an Emergency plan in place...it's possibly even been discussed already from a disillusioned group...or just a lone operator with enough resource to plan it and carry it out swiftly.
His successor is in there somewhere and maybe quite a way down the chain and conceivably more looney than Putin.
Several plans were conceived for Hitlers assassination in the middle of WW2 when visionary individuals in Germany started to see where it was all heading...unfortunately none were successful.
I think you've been reading too much of the daily mail, Russians love putin

I think you've been reading too much of the daily mail, Russians love putin
I haven't read a Daily Mail for about a year...not something I do unless a particular headline grabs my attention..its a bit too Tory for me to spend £2 on !
Not ALL Russians Love Putin....that's a bit 'afcb' Forum 'miseducation' to assume that....blimey!
Scared of Putin would be more accurate.

The Soviet Union started to dismantle when disillusioned troops came home from Afghanistan. Some think that disillusioned troops returning from Ukraine could create a hard time for Putin and that might be the start of the end.

Hand grenade fragments were found in the bodies of victims of a plane crash that killed former Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin, Russian President Vladimir Putin has said.

That case of wine really packed a punch.

;