Non - What to watch?

I know this has been around for a bit but just watched all 4 seasons of Jack Ryan and really enjoyed them.
Slow horses is very good but found this seasons storyline a bit of stretch.
The Long Road Home. An American war series based around Iraq was quite good.

I know this has been around for a bit but just watched all 4 seasons of Jack Ryan and really enjoyed them.
Slow horses is very good but found this seasons storyline a bit of stretch.
The Long Road Home. An American war series based around Iraq was quite good.

As the title, Slow Horses struggled to get going in Series 3.

New series of 'Two Doors Down' in IPlayer is decent.

Eilish McColgan documentary on there is interesting for any athletics fans.

The Fence. A wonderful Brit film about early 80s life on an estate in Bristol. Great soundtrack, funny recognisable characters, a decent storyline, motorbikes, cars, some violence and a sense of the reckless freedom's of youth.
I genuinely loved it. Available on Channel 4 catch up. It broadcast on Weds night originally.

The Fence. A wonderful Brit film about early 80s life on an estate in Bristol. Great soundtrack, funny recognisable characters, a decent storyline, motorbikes, cars, some violence and a sense of the reckless freedom's of youth.
I genuinely loved it. Available on Channel 4 catch up. It broadcast on Weds night originally.
Recorded this.Started watching but will watch the rest later.So relatable as it is set at the same time as my formative years.Sound track takes me straight back to those times.

Fool Me Once.
BBC
Thriller
Michelle Keegan starts.
Joanna Lumley
Great acting and well shot.
Thoroughly enjoyed

That sounds decent actually. Like gritty British films.

Favourites being Scum and dead man's shoes... the latter made me feel really weird, spaced out... but that may have been on the back of a heavy weekend and feeling a but fragile :D

Watched Saltburn with g/f last night. First film or TV show I've seen in a long time that properly kept my attention. I usually get bored of most stuff. Had slightly weird/disturbing undertone (bit like my posts) throughout and you know somethings coming, but not sure what...

Plus I have a thing for Rosamund Pike.

I’ll give that a go.

I enjoy Brit films and 80’s life.

That sounds decent actually. Like gritty British films.

Favourites being Scum and dead man's shoes... the latter made me feel really weird, spaced out... but that may have been on the back of a heavy weekend and feeling a but fragile :D

Watched Saltburn with g/f last night. First film or TV show I've seen in a long time that properly kept my attention. I usually get bored of most stuff. Had slightly weird/disturbing undertone (bit like my posts) throughout and you know somethings coming, but not sure what...

Plus I have a thing for Rosamund Pike.
We watched this last night too Was a bit strange and was expecting the "hero" to end up on the wrong end of it instead of the hoorays

This Town(first two words of Ghost Town); broadcast date TBA; BBC series set against the backdrop of the late 70's Coventry and Birmingham Twotone/ska scene following a band trying to make it in the music industry.
From the pen of Peaky Blinders creator.

;